Hoffa punishes the six IBT VPs not on his slate

TimeForChange

On May 27, Southern California Local 572 rank-and-file Teamster Frank Halstead hosted the “What the Hec” radio show, also known as Local 804 Radio. The whole three hour show was great. But I call your attention to a nine minute segment where Frank explained how Hoffa punished all six vice presidents who dared to run against Hoffa's cronies, and beat them.

Basically, Hoffa stripped KS's Local 2011 of its charter, stripped John Palmer of his Teamster organizing job, and ordered the six to attend NO Local Union meetings, NO grievance panels, or almost anything else. This is all because of the Old Guard's hate for reformers, and desire for vengeance against ANYBODY who DARES to challenge their Kingdom.

The What The Heck show 5-27-17 Episode | Free Podcasts | PodOmatic"

The segment runs from the 2 hour and 41 minute mark until the 2 hour 50 minute mark.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Here it is in a condensed version.

In another thread this was characterized as "falsehoods and lies".
I am curious to know exactly what parts, or issues raised are being alleged as untrue?

I will start with the only thing I believe to be misleading.
As I understand it, International VP Kim S's local, Local 2011, did have their charter revoked but not because she was elected as an International VP, rather because they lost the contract with their largest (only?) employer, a large Florida prison.

The rest of it sounded about right to me.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
As I understand it, International VP Kim S's local, Local 2011, did have their charter revoked but not because she was elected as an International VP, rather because they lost the contract with their largest (only?) employer, a large Florida prison.

The members decertified.

They obviously weren't satisfied with the Locals representation.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The members decertified.

They obviously weren't satisfied with the Locals representation.

-Bug-
.....with that in mind, makes you wonder how completely terrible her opposition must have been, seeing that she won an International VP position and all???

So that aside, you are not disputing any of the other assertions made on this Internet radio show?

Another one that I found hard to believe was that these VP's were told they may not attend panel hearings?
Hell, even my do nothing Local Officials can and do attend hearings at all levels?

I mean, "What The Heck"?

~Bbbl~™

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
.....with that in mind, makes you wonder how completely terrible her opposition must have been, seeing that she won an International VP position and all???

So that aside, you are not disputing any of the other assertions made on this Internet radio show?

Another one that I found hard to believe was that these VP's were told they may not attend panel hearings?
Hell, even my do nothing Local Officials can and do attend hearings at all levels?

I mean, "What The Heck"?

~Bbbl~™

I don't listen to that nonsense.

TDU is so full of half-truths, lies, and naivety.... it would be a waste of my time.

-Bug-

anHOURover

Here it is in a condensed version.

In another thread this was characterized as "falsehoods and lies".
I am curious to know exactly what parts, or issues raised are being alleged as untrue?

I will start with the only thing I believe to be misleading.

The rest of it sounded about right to me.
Does paff give you a discount on a table at the tdu convention for all the pro tdu posts ?
Just asking brother

Last edited by a moderator:

anHOURover

S
I don't listen to that nonsense.

TDU is so full of half-truths, lies, and naivety.... it would be a waste of my time.

-Bug-
They sound like they are ripping a page right out of the ibt's playbook.
Half truth = "you won't pay anything for your healthcare" ***** sure .
. as long as you don't use it
LIES = TEAMCARE IS AS GOOD AND IN SOME WAYS BETTER THAN THE COMPANY PLAN
FACT

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Does paff give you a discount on a table at the tdu convention for all the pro tdu posts ?
Just asking brother
Not sure how it works?
It's been 5 years since I met you there.....and paying for anything there wasn't my department.
It was all expenses paid for me, plus I made some money as well.

How much did you have to pay for that weekend?
Just asking brother.

anHOURover

Not sure how it works?
It's been 5 years since I met you there.....and paying for anything there wasn't my department.
It was all expenses paid for me, plus I made some money as well.

How much did you have to pay for that weekend?
Just asking brother.
BROTHER YOU NEVER SAW ME AT A TDU CONVENTION. WANT TO CALL PAFF ON 3 WAY? I can get the number to the bunker in Detroit he works out of
FACt

anHOURover

Bubble, I realized we disagree on certain issues but I just want to say that I am truly sorry that you had to endure a meeting with @anHOURover. I have a new found respect for your patience.
Brother this man never met me at a tdu convention. I would never listen to his begging to be part of his Ponzi scheme known as job loss insurance. Fact

anHOURover

Sorry, but I'll take Bubble's word over yours.
Brother you can accuse me of providing "miss information" lol. It would not be the first time you roosters did it.
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT .
YOU ARE A SLAVE TO UPS AND AN ELECTED SLAVE TO THE TEAMSTERS ? SOUNDS LIKE THE WIFE HAS ALOT OF FREE TIME
FACT

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Brother you can accuse me of providing "miss information" lol. It would not be the first time you roosters did it.
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT .
YOU ARE A SLAVE TO UPS AND AN ELECTED SLAVE TO THE TEAMSTERS ? SOUNDS LIKE THE WIFE HAS ALOT OF FREE TIME
FACT

I keep her occupied.