Hollywoods Liberal Agenda

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Lue C Fur, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

2. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

I saw that earlier, it doesn't really surprise me. I don't watch tv at all except for sporting events, and reading through the list of shows in that article reminds me of why. Most of them are just mind numbingly stupid.

3. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

4. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Going for another broken promise ?

5. klein

klein Für Meno :)

Are we at the Twilight 10 Zone, already ? ;)

6. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

Not new to me or most people...hollywood and the MSM and newspapers are dominated by Liberals pushing their (your) agenda. Just thought it was intersting that someone wrote a book with some many Liberals actually admiting to it. Nice not commenting...LOL

I think we are a gang of 12 now...and growing. What is your Jackass club up to? Is it up to 4 with the Canuck?

7. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Anything but a liberal in Hollywood doesn't seem to work much. There are only closet conservatives. Ron Silver was like an island in that liberal sea. He talked a bit about it before he died.

8. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

9. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

10. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

She is extremely talented....have you watched The Middle?? or even Raymond?

11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

yes--this is the body of work I based my opinion on.

12. klein

klein Für Meno :)

I find this thread pretty ironic.
    If Hollywood was greedy they would vote for the republicans, since they enjoy the nice Bush tax cuts for the rich, that the reps are still fighting to keep, while the dems want to abolish those tax cuts.

Maybe, Hollywood makes enough money, would that be possible without those Bush tax cuts ? Almost unbelievable !

13. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Don't worry Klein, there are lots of things you don't understand.