How do i find out when my shift starts?

Simon Mesfin

I work at the Pleasantdale hub, and it's kind of hard to understand my supervisor.

I work the twilight shift, and I thought I heard him say come in at 10:40 Monday (today), but when I'm leaving, there was a note on the door that said, everybody should come in at 11:40 Monday.

How do I know what time to go in? I don't even know what number to call.

thanks.

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
I work at the Pleasantdale hub, and it's kind of hard to understand my supervisor.

I work the twilight shift, and I thought I heard him say come in at 10:40 Monday (today), but when I'm leaving, there was a note on the door that said, everybody should come in at 11:40 Monday.

thanks.

I'm confused, they let you go home?? I just wake up, walk a few steps and clock in everyday, they let me get extra sleep on the weekends, isn't preload great! :happy-very:

yeldarb

You can tell them to pay you from 10:40 because that is what your supervisor told you, and you did not hear otherwise.

thanks.
Notes on the door dont mean a whole lot. I assume you received this information on Fri.night at the end of the twi.? The sup is going to have to make it plain to all what time to come in. I would stick to the 1040.

rocket man

if you are told to report at 1040 be there at 1040 punch in. CASE CLOSED.NOW its in there court.to give you somthing to do.

christian c

I'm confused, they let you go home?? I just wake up, walk a few steps and clock in everyday, they let me get extra sleep on the weekends, isn't preload great! :happy-very:

I had a dream last night that management made everyone spend the night in sleeping bags at the hub so we could start working that much faster. not kidding. preload does suck.

upser_J

thanks.
how do u call out sick then? what number do u use then?