How many missed packages brought back

In my building we have to be back and punched out by 8:30, so when it's time to leave whatever you have left is missed. I missed 21 stops today, some other guys missed much more than me.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
a83a89ef70564d2e6f9653e3ee2ab536bf2f2efa9dc22ced205b3191e58e2bca.jpg

Our center peak day last year had 6400 packages... Dec 1 2014 today we had 7500 we done broke last years record and its the first day :angry-very:..... Missed packages 0...

chris9834

930 for me 0 missed, they had a guy from another center come get my volume. Im not looking forward to wed or thurs all the cyber monday stuff coming err its here boys. UPS is the true walking dead during peak lol.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
They didn't even bother rolling my route Friday because they had nobody to do it. Payroll for businesses sat over the weekend.

Best part - all of those packages came out of EDD. I had zero idea what was in my truck yesterday. 460+ pieces in a 7-cube. Helper never showed. Punched out just shy of 10:00.

Didn't bring any back though.

Great start to Peak 2014. Thank you sir, may I have another?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Pre-load wrong bagging caused me 5 missed. I think they were using the bags for clean up.

You've Got Mail

My center manager told me yesterday there was another truck waiting for me when I finished the first.

I finished the first truck at 7pm. Needless to say, someone with a probably much lighter load than me had to take my second truck. Stops kept coming off my board lol center manager busted my balls when I got back to the center. I go as quick as I can. Told him I'll work on it lol

Maybe if they gave me a helper I might have done the two trucks.