How new UPS CEO Carol Tomé jumpstarted the stock after six years of its shares going nowhere

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
That's West Virginia.
But far as our company and the Union is concerned they have done absolutely nothing for us to see if anyone of wanted to get the vaccine
But I'm glad my state is trying to pass a lot to make it so it's not mandatory for your employer to enforce you to have a vaccine

Put on a bright note I'm glad all the management got some pandemic pay while the rest of us was out there busting our friend* balls
You want to make sure everyone gets vaxed?

Karma...

Put on a bright note I'm glad all the management got some pandemic pay while the rest of us was out there busting our friend* balls...........Maybe the teamsters will give you pandemic pay.....you are entitled to it...just not from ups.....union people allegiance is to the union.....otherwise there would be no strikes.....simply put.........you draw your pay, medical, retirement from the union...you are teamsters...not upsers.....this is a very positive perspective . ...there are a lot of plusses being union...

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Put on a bright note I'm glad all the management got some pandemic pay while the rest of us was out there busting our friend* balls...........Maybe the teamsters will give you pandemic pay.....you are entitled to it...just not from ups.....union people allegiance is to the union.....otherwise there would be no strikes.....simply put.........you draw your pay, medical, retirement from the union...you are teamsters...not upsers.....this is a very positive perspective . ...there are a lot of plusses being union...
Beat it fagg

meritocracy

I wanted to work at UPS *because* it's a boring, bureaucratic, "inefficient" workplace. On the other end of the spectrum you have Amazon. Exciting (you never know when you're gonna get fired), dynamic (you never know how you're gonna get fired), efficient (you're gonna get fired eventually, pal)

Est.1998

Funnies and optimistic charms are for the weak! $55 per hour minimum! Don’t be a P@%!!
Let's say they agreed to give into your demands.
$55 per hour!
From that moment forward, you're gonna be on super thin ice.
With these new cameras, naw scratch that, they'll probably hire actors to mess with you and force you to do something crazy so they can fire you and hire two 22.4's to take your place.
Or, not hire anyone and split your route amongst the neighboring routes in your group.
I wouldn't put it pass management to throw crack on the floor of my pc, have the police come thru with their dogs, and have me arrested if i were to get bumped up to $55!