How to be a secret UPS Millionaire

Because the Republican senator Lankford, who has been working on it for over a year, says so.
It's not my opinion
ah so you take republican senators at their word now?
even on the Right we know that's pretty stupid
1703738682420496.gif

Your Narrative vs. The Facts:

- $60.06 billion for Ukraine to defend its border
- $14.1 billion for Israel to defend its border
- $20.23 billion for U.S. to defend its border
- 5,000 encounters per day over 7 days trigger for "emergency" to shut down border
- Does NOT end "catch and release"
- Does NOT count unaccompanied minors
- Far left D.C. court gets authority to adjudicate cases
- Doles out work permits like candy until 2030
- Left-wing NGOs get major payday

If you're a far-left activist trying to overrun the United States with illegal migrants, what's not to love?

How are you getting any laws passed without an elected official creating it ????
Go back to high school and retake Civics class
you are illiterate, nobody said nothing was getting passed, just that you can't trust a politician of any party to accurately represent what's being passed

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Because the Republican senator Lankford, who has been working on it for over a year, says so.
It's not my opinion
You said you weren't going to talk politics because you "have self esteem".

Do you not have self esteem?

Anyways, the Republican party in Oklahoma met and voted to officially condemn Lankford for supporting this open borders bill.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You said you weren't going to talk politics because you "have self esteem".

Do you not have self esteem?

Anyways, the Republican party in Oklahoma met and voted to officially condemn Lankford for supporting this open borders bill.
I got post quoted, so I set the record straight
Trump had the House, Senate, and Presidency and still couldn't do jack.
It's bipartisan or zero. Nothing gets done without the other side.
Works both ways

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
you are illiterate, nobody said nothing was getting passed, just that you can't trust a politician of any party to accurately represent what's being passed
Nothing gets past without compromise.
If you don't want to take a step forward, then you will forever be standing still doing nothing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I got post quoted, so I set the record straight
Trump had the House, Senate, and Presidency and still couldn't do jack.
It's bipartisan or zero. Nothing gets done without the other side.
Works both ways
You said you weren't going to talk politics because you have self esteem, now here you are just complaining about Donald Trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How do you diversify a projected national debt of 144Trillion in 30 years.
Well if you're talking about hedging against inflation, locking in your housing costs with home ownership is a good place to start.

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but if you borrowed as much as you could for a home when rates were at 3% then you'd be looking at great returns on that investment considering inflation.

Over70irregs

Well if you're talking about hedging against inflation, locking in your housing costs with home ownership is a good place to start.

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but if you borrowed as much as you could for a home when rates were at 3% then you'd be looking at great returns on that investment considering inflation.
One of my biggest regrets was not going all out with low rates. I hesitated on a %2.7 mortgage. Too lazy for the paperwork.

dudebro

Go on with yo bad self then
I do it for the satisfaction
Yea but that dude underneath the car, you never get to see him. I heard that guy is always on the weed, ripping off the plastic undercovers that keep the salt water out of the engine bay, stripping the drain plug, I don't trust those cats these days.