How to contact HR by phone?

BrownCowPies

I was a 2017 seasonal helper delivering packages by golf cart and am no longer actively working for UPS (seasonal help no longer needed). I'd like to apply for other jobs with UPS but cannot complete an application for a job posted on ups.managehr.com b/c that site states I'm a current employee and must use upsers.com; upsers.com won't allow me to access the internal job postings even though I can successfully login. Upsers.com loads the internal job postings webpage, but then immediately redirects the page to one that states content unavailable. I've emailed the Enterprise Help Desk for upsers.com and received the following reply: "A UPSers content view is based on the employee profile and the selected Region/District. When UPSers do not have access to content that should be available to them, we do not have access for or the ability to update any information." Enterprise told me to contact my local HR dept., which I've done by email and phone but that person hasn't responded since I emailed and left a message several days ago.

Any suggestions or advice on how to proceed?

barnyard

KTM rider
At some point, the golf cart person was trained and was given a phone number for who to call if there were any problems. Call that person. Go to wherever you were trained. If you do not remember where you were trained and did not keep any phone numbers, don't bother.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
At some point, the golf cart person was trained and was given a phone number for who to call if there were any problems. Call that person. Go to wherever you were trained. If you do not remember where you were trained and did not keep any phone numbers, don't bother.
The helper coordinators are long gone. Even when they were here they wouldn’t answer phone calls.

barnyard

KTM rider
The helper coordinators are long gone. Even when they were here they wouldn’t answer phone calls.

Our helpers all had our center number and the name of whom to ask for. If they called now, they might not get the coordinator, but someone would answer the phone.