How Will They Spin Peak?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My guess is that it will be something like "unexpected volume" or "storms in the Mid-West" combined with "strong consumer demand for online merchandise". Whatever the choice of lie, be assured that it is, in fact, a lie, and that NOBODY up top will be held resposible.

SmithBarney

All I can say it musta really been messed up near you.. Ours was flawless, a few late planes, very few 01's and no running out of hours issues.

Now payroll that's a whole other story...

Goldilocks

My guess is that it will be something like "unexpected volume" or "storms in the Mid-West" combined with "strong consumer demand for online merchandise". Whatever the choice of lie, be assured that it is, in fact, a lie, and that NOBODY up top will be held resposible.

Our Peak was a mess too. I dont believe any of our ops managers had anything to do with Peak Disaster of 2012. It came from the top.....Off with their heads....lol....

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Well, they can blame it on the weather, consumer demand, mechanical delays etc. all they want but even a courier with 2 weeks experience knows better and can see through any lies MT3 spits out on Frontline. I'm sure ol' happy hands will have some lame excuse but really no one will listening because we all know Memphis effed up big time and some one at the top deserves to have their ass handed back to them. Same old story FedEx takes on too much volume, has clueless engineers making bad guesstimates, the company makes all sorts of promises they can't keep, not nearly enough manpower equals poor service for most of the country. The customer loses in a big way, Fred gets richer and richer. Wow what a business plan that is.

XFILED

Peak went pretty smooth at our station...We knocked it out with out too many problems.....Christmas Eve most of us were off by 3pm...and if I'm not mistaken we even ran the routes with time commits that day.