Hugo Chavez

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by moreluck, Dec 20, 2011.

1. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Penn's friend..............

[h=2]Hugo Chavez Calls Comrade Obama a “Clown And An Embarrassment”…[/h][​IMG]

Heartache.

Via The Guardian:
    On the eve of his first official overseas trip since being diagnosed with cancer, Hugo Chávez has launched a blistering attack on Barack Obama, describing the US president as a “clown” and an “embarrassment”.

“Focus on governing your country, which you’ve turned into a disaster,” the Venezuelan president told state TV on Monday. Chávez touched down in the Uruguayan capital, Montevideo, on Tuesday for a summit of Mercosur, South America’s leading trade bloc.

Chávez’s comments followed a rare and strongly worded interview with Obama published by the Caracas-based El Universal newspaper. The American president criticised Venezuela’s business and political links with Iran and Cuba, and raised concerns at what he called threats to the country’s democracy

2. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Hmmm. Most of you continuously rag on Chavez, but the second he says something negative about Obama, he's your best buddy. That's called duplicity.

3. moreluck

This was posted to show what Sean Penn thinks is a good leader......Hugo Chavez should be no one's hero!! Penn should move to one of these countries and experience it.

And, a lot of the point is how the rest of the world views America.......we are the laughing stock of the world with a leader who bows at the waist to all these despots out there. He's viewed as a court jester and we need a real leader who bows to no one and doesn't go on an apology tour.

4. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

He bows out of respect for other cultures. Ever been out of the country? TJ doesn't count.

5. moreluck

I was in Carracas......Guys with machine guns all over the city.........people's houses (huts) on hills have pipes that flow on uglier huts below and the lower ones have pipes that flow on the even lower ones. Young kids, not in school, but learning the fine art of pick-pocketing the tourists. I think the cruise ships don't have that stop on their lists anymore.

Hold up $3 million and I wouldn't set a toe in TJ !!! I was there once at age 13.....my parent's were careless!!

6. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

So Chavez said something we agree with for once and all of a sudden he's our hero? That assumption is call stupidity and you're better than that.

7. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Stupidity implies the person has the ability to understand something but then states something other than the logical conclusion. Just saying.

8. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

The logical conclusion is that you on the Right are talking out of both sides of your mouths. Ordinarily, Chavez is Satan, but as soon as he says something that makes Obama look bad, he's your pal.

Just saying.

9. Monkey Butt

The enemy of your enemy is an ally. Chavez has not done 1/100 of the damage to the American dream as has Obama.

10. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

Specifically, from the begining to the end, tell us what OBAMA has done to the "american dream"?

Be specific so you can get a decent response. Go.

Peace.

11. moreluck

Lazy? Do your own research ape!!!

12. Monkey Butt

Any response to you other than an insult is a waste of time.

You never post anything sincere and generally just post made up crap.

I will not waste any time on you other than to play around with you Abortion Poster Child.

Peas

13. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

You are missing the obvious Hoax. He's concerned with the NEW American dream. You know the one that says, anyone from anywhere can come to America, set on their back sides and let the US government (using tax payer money) feed, clothe, house,educate their kids and furnish healthcare for them. They don't even have to learn to speak American because we will furnish a translator and print everything in their native language. zer0bama is the hero of the NEW American dream.

14. moreluck

Now Hugo C. is contemplating that maybe the U.S.A. has found a way to give cancer to Latin leaders. He says hs's not accusing. He said the Argentina leader has cancer also. Yeah, that's probably it, the US gave it to them. :crazy2:

15. I think he already knows he is going to die, so he tries to speak out...

16. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

It must for been when bhos hugged him.
    His personality is radioactive.

17. texan

texan Well-Known Member

18. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Sorry, Texan---looks like you pulled a moreluck.

19. texan

texan Well-Known Member

Sorry I thought I read the whole thread sir.

20. moreluck

Unless you've physically tripped over someone's feet, you've got to stop apologizing !! Somebody might just be ribbing you and nothing was done wrong by you.