I bet this guy had to change his pants

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Maple85, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Maple85

Maple85 Member

We have all been there at some point....just maybe not to this level. Poor guy.

2. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

What the hell was that a rhinoceros?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

That is just f..... up. Customers can be d..... sometimes.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

and that's funny,....every UPS driver that I've known has had a similar experience
    I've had a few myself that resulted with injuries, that cost me 3-6 months of disability, and eventually led to a knee replacement from which I never recovered from,..and forced me to retire and I'm currently totally disabled....HA HA

5. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

That's great how the idiots filming it think it's so incredibly funny.

6. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

That is exactly why I don't open gates to deliver. There is a reason it's there. Bag it, drop it inside gate and go.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  7. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

You think They would think it was funny if I felt it was me or the dog and I snapped two of its paws and stuck my hand down its throat and killed it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Exactly...if he'd hit the dog with his diad....those idiots would've been on the phone complaining....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

It wouldn't matter if you feel threatened you take out the dog. I'm a dog lover but I've hurt some bad dogs in my day. I'm like taking on a big bear.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

It would be nice to see the video of the these fools getting news of the drivers lawsuit against them. That would be funny!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. cachsux

cachsux Wah

There was a driver in my center back in the day that panicked as a dog ran towards him and he threw his clip board ( an ancient method of recording package numbers by hand) and the clip at the top hit the dog in the head and killed it mid step.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. Kicked Your Dog

Kicked Your Dog 22 Year South Cal UPSer

Thats the last time they get anything delivered in one piece. Oh, my bad.

13. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Would have been easier to just let the dog bite me and then sue the owner. He wouldn't be laughing after that.

14. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Im a dog lover myself but if a dog attacks you and you have to kill it, it is what it is as that would be my last resort if absolutely necessary.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

We had a guy that did the exact same. Hit it right in the dome and killed it instantly.

16. BUCN85

BUCN85 Active Member

I just delivered to a house last week out in the country. I was weary of it. Backed a couple fret down the drive. Honked the horn several times. Walking around the corner calling out ups. No barking seemed good. Then out of nowhere 2 barking dogs came at me full sprint. And I somehow out ran them and made it back to the truck. That got my blood pumping

17. joeboodog

joeboodog good people drink good beer

Bag it. Put it over the fence. Watch dog wee on it. Laugh as you drive away.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Why bag it it wasn't raining just put it over the fence.

19. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

I wonder if the video the :censored2: customer made could have been used in court as evidence if the driver had been bitten and sued them.

I have kicked the crap out of two dogs in the past two weeks. One was sent off a four step porch spinning like a helicopter propeller after it had grabbed my pant leg and attempted to come at me again. A kid had opened the door and let it out. It was sig required of course. I HATE DOGS!

20. BSWALKS

BSWALKS Easily Amused

I love dogs.
    I hate the kind of people that would record that & think it's funny.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List