I bet this guy had to change his pants

brown bomber

brown bomber
and that's funny,....every UPS driver that I've known has had a similar experience
I've had a few myself that resulted with injuries, that cost me 3-6 months of disability, and eventually led to a knee replacement from which I never recovered from,..and forced me to retire and I'm currently totally disabled....HA HA

and that's funny,....every UPS driver that I've known has had a similar experience
I've had a few myself that resulted with injuries, that cost me 3-6 months of disability, and eventually led to a knee replacement from which I never recovered from,..and forced me to retire and I'm currently totally disabled....HA HA
You think They would think it was funny if I felt it was me or the dog and I snapped two of its paws and stuck my hand down its throat and killed it.

There was a driver in my center back in the day that panicked as a dog ran towards him and he threw his clip board ( an ancient method of recording package numbers by hand) and the clip at the top hit the dog in the head and killed it mid step.

There was a driver in my center back in the day that panicked as a dog ran towards him and he threw his clip board ( an ancient method of recording package numbers by hand) and the clip at the top hit the dog in the head and killed it mid step.
We had a guy that did the exact same. Hit it right in the dome and killed it instantly.

BUCN85

I just delivered to a house last week out in the country. I was weary of it. Backed a couple fret down the drive. Honked the horn several times. Walking around the corner calling out ups. No barking seemed good. Then out of nowhere 2 barking dogs came at me full sprint. And I somehow out ran them and made it back to the truck. That got my blood pumping

Overpaid Union Thug

I wonder if the video the :censored2: customer made could have been used in court as evidence if the driver had been bitten and sued them.

I have kicked the crap out of two dogs in the past two weeks. One was sent off a four step porch spinning like a helicopter propeller after it had grabbed my pant leg and attempted to come at me again. A kid had opened the door and let it out. It was sig required of course. I HATE DOGS!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I wonder if the video the :censored2: customer made could have been used in court as evidence if the driver had been bitten and sued them.

I have kicked the crap out of two dogs in the past two weeks. One was sent off a four step porch spinning like a helicopter propeller after it had grabbed my pant leg and attempted to come at me again. A kid had opened the door and let it out. It was sig required of course. I HATE DOGS!

I love dogs.
I hate the kind of people that would record that & think it's funny.