I clicked on this.....

atatbl

It was on the front page of Yahoo. I thought it was fitting to our field. THEN.... it actually mentioned UPS in a hilarious fashion.

"It was no more than a moment ago, in the sartorial long view, that a guy who came to work wearing short pants would have been shown the door — or anyway, given the address for human resources at U.P.S. All that appears to be changing."

Here is the link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/31/fashion/31shorts.html?no_interstitial

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Couldn't help but post it!!!!!!!!!
reno1.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
PassYouBy,
Thats Officer Dangle, from Reno 911. I'm glad he doesn't work for us, I don't think Twin Hill makes those shorts the way he likes them.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I may even put on my old green Converse Chuck Taylors to go withah Larry shorts and the socks I can see her embarrasment already lol lol lol

browndevil

I'm gonnah put on my old Larry Bird 1981 shorts this weekend just to embarrass my 15 year old daughter!!!:happy2:
Larry Bird, Celtics great member of the 1992 dream team. What a way to honor a great basketball player and a man. Your daughter wiil thank you much later in life:happy2:

over9five

Staff member
I know exactly what Cove means. I have a picture of me in those shorts and those white socks and a 'fro. My kids laugh so hard seeing it. I can't imagine what they'd do if I dressed like that for a day!

Cove, you gotta do it when her friends are over too!