I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Welfare,food stamps, free phones, free utilities. They are giving adults enough of an allowance that they never want to leave home

I just don't get it....I've always wanted to make my own way.. Nothing wrong with a safety net.
Just give a hand up,not a handout..
Like massive corporations ,Wall street , big banks .

Brown echo

Welfare,food stamps, free phones, free utilities. They are giving adults enough of an allowance that they never want to leave home

I just don't get it....I've always wanted to make my own way.. Nothing wrong with a safety net.
Just give a hand up,not a handout..
Like massive corporations ,Wall street , big banks ,
I don't care for that either. But they have us by the short hairs. Kiss my behind or I will outsource these jobs.
don't discriminate against the poor.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why do they need the presidency to accomplish their goals?
You're like a kindergarten kid. Obama's phone & pen can't accomplish much. He would like both houses to be Democrat right now and he could squeeze through all his filthy plans to destroy this country.

If all 3 factions were Republican (house, senate & presidency) it's clear sailing .

Brown echo

You're like a kindergarten kid. Obama's phone & pen can't accomplish much. He would like both houses to be Democrat right now and he could squeeze through all his filthy plans to destroy this country.

If all 3 factions were Republican (house, senate & presidency) it's clear sailing .
What is welfare?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You're like an idiot, so I'll try and explain this slowly for you.
Republicans had both houses, they did nothing to stop all the lazy welfare and food stamp recipients they are always scapegoating. They didn't need the presidency to do it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You're like an idiot, so I'll try and explain this slowly for you.
Republicans had both houses, they did nothing to stop all the lazy welfare and food stamp recipients they are always scapegoating. They didn't need the presidency to do it.
Obama assigned "a guy" to check on all the waste & fraud in gov't right after he was first elected. Ever hear from this guy?? He's probably a skeleton in one of the out of the way closets in the white house.