I just pissed on the fire

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I always enjoy walking my dogs early in the morning after St Patricks Day or New Years Eve and seeing where some drunk person puked in the gutter or on the sidewalk. True alcoholics like myself regard St Pattys day and New Years Eve as "amateur night". There are a whole lot of people who woke up this morning feeling like complete and total crap, and I am grateful to not be one of them.

island1fox

While there are those that are foolish on this Holiday--there are others like myself that had a few foamed guiness's , a great corned beef and cabbage dinner with hot potato salad and spent the night dancing with my "colleen" and freinds to loud Irish Music. Had a great St Patricks Day and feel even better this fine day. Top of the mornin to ya !!

Big Babooba

Please be aware that there are different classifications of fire. It can be dangerous to you and others if you don't properly identify a fire before you start pissing. Paper and wood fires are the only ones to safely piss on. If you piss on an oil or grease fire, you are likely to spread the flammable material around and cause the fire to get bigger. Pissing on a chemical fire is also a no no. Some chemicals react violently when they come into contact with water and could explode! Electrical fires are also dangerous if you don't first shut off the source of power. The electricity could theoretically travel up the stream of urine to you and.....umh....er.....Let's put it this way - How do you like your hotdog cooked?

oldngray

nowhere special
pinhead necro2.jpg