I want open season on big pharma

FromOffTheStreets

Commotio-Cordis-Causes.jpg

CC-Vulnerable-Window.jpg
I get what you are saying & it makes sense, especially with a baseball or small object traveling at a very high rate of speed & hitting someone in the perfect spot.
However, the collision was a large object at a slower rate of speed. This type of collision happens millions of times per year across every level of football.
Basically, if they go with this explanation then football will die out rather quickly because noone is going to take the chance of this happening to them or their kids.
I'm not saying it's the jab by any means, but there have been a ton of healthy young people dying unexpectedly.

TheDudeAbides92

Why isn't “ Commotio Cordis” a regular thing in the NFL.

frick, why isn't it in MLB? We're told by the talking head MDs on assignment this morning that it's more prevalent in teenagers' baseball games.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We’ve seen otherwise healthy people have heart issues from whatever this garbage is for almost two years now. What we saw on Monday night football last night was not normal. The guy made a routine tackle got up and then went down like a sack of bricks. They can try to make all the excuses they want. I want answers and I want these people brought to justice. No one who works for big pharma which includes the news should be safe. It starts with killer fauci. Haul his ass to jail subject him to the rat torture (since he loves animal cruelty) and let’s see what he knows ffs

Did you just make all that up?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So sailfish you so smartly skewered me by thumbs downing all of my posts. Can you counter my posts with some information or other insight that proves me wrong and that Hamlin collapsed because of being vaccinated?
He was mentioned but this thread isn't actually about the football guy from last night. Yet you're scouring the internet for information in defense of your clot juice.

FYI you need to learn to tag or reply. I only saw this response by chance.

newolddude

He was mentioned but this thread isn't actually about the football guy from last night. Yet you're scouring the internet for information in defense of your clot juice.

FYI you need to learn to tag or reply. I only saw this response by chance.
So you know for sure Hamlin when down and had his issues because of vaccines?

Gotcha.

newolddude

I have no idea. But this thread isn't about Hamlin.
How is it not?

We’ve seen otherwise healthy people have heart issues from whatever this garbage is for almost two years now. What we saw on Monday night football last night was not normal. The guy made a routine tackle got up and then went down like a sack of bricks. They can try to make all the excuses they want. I want answers and I want these people brought to justice. No one who works for big pharma which includes the news should be safe. It starts with killer fauci. Haul his ass to jail subject him to the rat torture (since he loves animal cruelty) and let’s see what he knows ffs

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Read between the lines
It kinda is
How is it not?
It's kinda not. It was just brought up as an example in context to the rest. Everything in the original post would still stand if the part about last night was completely omitted. But you're grasping at part that makes it easiest for you to try and defend your poison.

TheDudeAbides92

There’s no trust in any one of our institutions… not the media, not the medical community, not anyone in the government etc so you can hardly blame people for speculating on the vaccine when something like this happens. It’s the 200 ton elephant in the room. Certainly the pharmaceutical industry has been exposed as a bunch of money loving slimeballs who dont care who they kill to make a buck

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
We’ve seen otherwise healthy people have heart issues from whatever this garbage is for almost two years now. What we saw on Monday night football last night was not normal. The guy made a routine tackle got up and then went down like a sack of bricks. They can try to make all the excuses they want. I want answers and I want these people brought to justice. *

I've edited both of these posts.
You can't call for violence, or death to people.

Pretty sure that's got to be in the TOS somewhere.

Yolo

It's like us MAGAs are the only ones that want the truth to be told. Before the vaccine there was a grand total of zero episodes of cardiac arrest. After the vaccine millions. Take your head out of the sand. Wake up sheeple.

And don't even think about bringing up that time pro wrestler Ox Baker punched that man in the chest and then the man died. Because wrestling is fake.

TheDudeAbides92

I've edited both of these posts.
You can't call for violence, or death to people.

Pretty sure that's got to be in the TOS somewhere.
But it’s fine for them to have caused the injuries and deaths of thousands of people who didn’t even want the shots they were (mostly) forced against their will. Sounds reasonable