I wear my sunglasses at night...

P

pickup

because when I have to back a trailer onto a bay door at the hub, after sunset, I have these damn lights shining into my eyes as I am craning my neck out the window to watch the movement of the trailer. These are the lights used to illuminate the interior of a trailer so that the unloaders can see what they are doing. They should be turned off after the job is done.

Just sayin'. I think I started this thread just because of the cool title.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
hd-night-vision-large-2.jpg

blkmamba

because when I have to back a trailer onto a bay door at the hub, after sunset, I have these damn lights shining into my eyes as I am craning my neck out the window to watch the movement of the trailer. These are the lights used to illuminate the interior of a trailer so that the unloaders can see what they are doing. They should be turned off after the job is done.

Just sayin'. I think I started this thread just because of the cool title.
They should but some can take five to ten minutes to warmup and that waste valuable minutes. At least that's what I was told.

Z

ZQXC

They should but some can take five to ten minutes to warmup and that waste valuable minutes. At least that's what I was told.

That 5 to 10 minute warmup will pay valuable dividends in just a little while. LOL

Was that creepy?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Back to the thread.....we had a driver who was in his 30 days DQ'd for an accident he had trying to back his PC in to his parking space. The problem was the opposite of what the OP described----this guy was going from bright sunshine in to sheer darkness, thought he had enough room to clear the PC parked in the next spot over and ....... I think you know what happened next. He should have taken the time to pull that PC out first, parked his PC and then put the other one back. The center manager is going to try to get him back on road for Peak but if not I hope to use him as my helper again this year.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Back to the thread.....we had a driver who was in his 30 days DQ'd for an accident he had trying to back his PC in to his parking space. The problem was the opposite of what the OP described----this guy was going from bright sunshine in to sheer darkness, thought he had enough room to clear the PC parked in the next spot over and ....... I think you know what happened next. He should have taken the time to pull that PC out first, parked his PC and then put the other one back. The center manager is going to try to get him back on road for Peak but if not I hope to use him as my helper again this year.
Brandon??