I will put money that todays fox programming was the lowest watched hour in history!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by The Other Side, Jun 26, 2015.

1. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

This morning, FOX news decided to show the church service for the slain pastor. Being a black church with black leaders and parishoners, I can only laugh at how many of YOU people tuned out for the first time in your lives, and actually watched another channel until the service was complete.

Maybe for the first time, in that hour and a half, you watched "the price is right" or some soap opera, while your beloved channel "catered" to the black community, allbeit for an hour and a half.

Either way, its a start in your recovery!

There are other channels to watch!! CONGRATS folks on getting off the sofa!

2. rod

rod retired and happy

I watched one of the speakers (Rev. ?) talk about how good of a friend he was to the minister that was killed. I thought he did an excellent job. It was on TV while I was working out at the YMCA. The TV's are fixed so you can't change channels.
  3. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

TOS is the Fox fanatic. Most other people here seldom watch Fox. We don't need to. TOS will let us know what was on. I didn't know that was on TV. I was busy doing other things and not watching any TV then.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

Didn't watch a second of it.
  5. rod

rod retired and happy

I should add that it wasn't FOX I was watching. It was what ever cable channel has Wolf Blitzer on it. CNN?
  6. TOS really has problems. He is an arrogant crap stirrer with a chip on his shoulder.
  7. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Some of us work during the day and don't watch TV at all.........
  8. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

Working is way overrated.
    Sitting home all day, not having to do anything is sweet!!
  9. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member