I will put money that todays fox programming was the lowest watched hour in history!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This morning, FOX news decided to show the church service for the slain pastor. Being a black church with black leaders and parishoners, I can only laugh at how many of YOU people tuned out for the first time in your lives, and actually watched another channel until the service was complete.

Maybe for the first time, in that hour and a half, you watched "the price is right" or some soap opera, while your beloved channel "catered" to the black community, allbeit for an hour and a half.

Either way, its a start in your recovery!

There are other channels to watch!! CONGRATS folks on getting off the sofa!

TOS.

rod

Retired 22 years
I watched one of the speakers (Rev. ?) talk about how good of a friend he was to the minister that was killed. I thought he did an excellent job. It was on TV while I was working out at the YMCA. The TV's are fixed so you can't change channels.

oldngray

nowhere special
TOS is the Fox fanatic. Most other people here seldom watch Fox. We don't need to. TOS will let us know what was on. I didn't know that was on TV. I was busy doing other things and not watching any TV then.

rod

Retired 22 years
I should add that it wasn't FOX I was watching. It was what ever cable channel has Wolf Blitzer on it. CNN?