If your package car could talk, what would it say?

WorknLateHuh

title says it all...

"Why is it that you can shower everyday and I sometimes go months without getting washed?"

"Surprise! I'm booking off today, you're gonna have to use my inbred, mentally challenged half brother to run your route today. Ya know, the one with no power steering, and that insane rattling?"

"Lucky you! The cover guy took me out when you were at the beach yesterday, and now you have no DR bags, no gas card, no 2 wheeler, and a booger farm underneath the seat, but don't worry!! He left you a lil special treat... a collection of piss bottles roaming free all over me! Thanks buddy ur the best."

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
This place sucks...posted a picture of Dennis and it got deleted...how am I still on mod queu? Bunch of grown ass men get offended by words on the internet?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Actions speak louder than words
Can you imagine if there were no mods... Hell, it works be the Wild West here.. We would be posting managements name, address and phone numbers...be dropping deuces on their porch... Every other word would be friend, s or titties...every member would be Verbally assaulting each other....be craZy up in this bitch