If your package car could talk, what would it say?

Keenj

The last hour of my day, the dash lights up like a techno show for about 10-15 minutes then goes back to normal.

Maybe it's asking me to kill it.

The mechanic can't figure it out and has no idea how to fix it.

But it's a diesel so it'll have to last another century.

Dr.Brownz

The last hour of my day, the dash lights up like a techno show for about 10-15 minutes then goes back to normal.

You mean the flashers and all the electronic crap starts blinking? We have one truck here that is known to do that. Mechanic said it was an "unknown electrical issue ok to operate" and it has been that way for 5 or 6 years now

Rack em

Made the Podium
You mean the flashers and all the electronic crap starts blinking? We have one truck here that is known to do that. Mechanic said it was an "unknown electrical issue ok to operate" and it has been that way for 5 or 6 years now
Same here. I think it has something to do with the fuel gauge sensor because it always does it after I fill the tank?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
If my vehicle could talk it would say " I will send the money to buy a mailbox in order to make sure you have a good time thank you sir"

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

If it's a really new one, it may need a whole new ECU. Dealership time.