Immigration

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Pharmacists are in hot demand currently.
He doesn’t have the brains to be a pharmacist. It’s a lot of chemistry. A buddy of mine became one, organic chemistry was a bitch he said, among other classes. Sadly, 3 months after he graduated, with a job waiting for him, he got in a severe motorcycle accident and was in a coma until he died 12 years later. My best bud.

oldngray

nowhere special
He doesn’t have the brains to be a pharmacist. It’s a lot of chemistry. A buddy of mine became one, organic chemistry was a bitch he said, among other classes. Sadly, 3 months after he graduated, with a job waiting for him, he got in a severe motorcycle accident and was in a coma until he died 12 years later. My best bud.
Organic chemistry was tough but it was the labs that were a real bitch.

rickyb

bikes are dangerous in the city

vantexan

no, walking and trains are

bikes will always be a niche transportation, even in countries friendly to them, they're just not convenient
Apparently you've never been to The Netherlands. If you have flat land and purpose built bikeways separate from car traffic, which the Dutch have everywhere, then bikes are an excellent option. If you have hills then electric bikes are an excellent option.

I live just outside The Villages in Florida. They have golf cart paths everywhere that are used by bicyclists. This is a large area that's mostly accessible by bike. It can be done. But also to get over to that area I drive a busy stretch of two lane highway 2 miles with no shoulders. I wouldn't ride anything there that can't do the 45 mph speed to keep up with traffic.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1697109226155.png

Apparently you've never been to The Netherlands. If you have flat land and purpose built bikeways separate from car traffic, which the Dutch have everywhere, then bikes are an excellent option. If you have hills then electric bikes are an excellent option.

I live just outside The Villages in Florida. They have golf cart paths everywhere that are used by bicyclists. This is a large area that's mostly accessible by bike. It can be done. But also to get over to that area I drive a busy stretch of two lane highway 2 miles with no shoulders. I wouldn't ride anything there that can't do the 45 mph speed to keep up with traffic.
the Netherlands is the exception to the rule