Interview Tomorrow!

Sonick

Hey everyone! I am new here. I'm 28 with almost 4 years driving experience. I have an interview tomorrow for a FT City Driver position with UPSF. I had a question... I recently transferred my Florida license to Kentucky and didn't realize my HazMat did not transfer with it until I was getting all my stuff ready for my interview (Resume ect). Should I call the guy and let him know today or wait until my interview to tell him? Will not having it actively on my license tomorrow prevent him from being able to hire me? I have already scheduled an appointment for this next Monday to be finger printed and have my threat assessment done. I'm not worried about the actual test as I hauled hazmat for almost a year and know I'll pass the test. It will probably be 2-3 weeks from today before the actual endorsement is added back onto my physical license. Do you think this will be a problem? Should I let him know before my interview? Also, does anyone know exactly what a FT City Driver for UPSF is? Will I be in a package car or a big truck?

Thanks for any feedback and advice in advance! I look forward to getting to know y'all!

Last edited: