iPhone 5

What the hell is voice post?
BTW my android phone can beat up your iPhone :wink2:
the iPhone is like the United States. The Android is like Canada. If someone ever friend''''ed with you (canada)we (america)would smoke them. Kinda like the iPhone would smoke your android. Thank your luck stars you have us and our iPhone or you would be speaking German right now. Ask France

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
the iPhone is like the United States. The Android is like Canada. If someone ever friend''''ed with you (canada)we (america)would smoke them. Kinda like the iPhone would smoke your android. Thank your luck stars you have us and our iPhone or you would be speaking German right now. Ask France
We owed them one or two. Don't forget that France saved our ass in the Revolutionary War or we would still be bowing to the Queen along with Canada!

Indecisi0n

Too many defects. Google "iphone 5 scratches". I am a big Apple fan but i am passing on the 5. I have the 4S so its not a huge upgrade from what i have right now anyway.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

On 9-11-01 , military jets that were flying cover over Boston after the NYC attacks were from Canada .
Seeing them made me feel good that we weren't alone .
{ however you may freely pick on klein from Canada }

upsman68

So what a scratch. Do people expect with use it won't scratch? I don't see what a scratch has to do with the functionality of the phone. As to apple maps I like the GPS voice directions. It's new and the end it will surpass Google maps

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
apple maps blows

That's what I hear. My wife loves it and the voice directions. She however doesn't exactly go down all the unknown roads I do. If google maps couldn't find an address for me I didnt feel to bad address correcting that package.

To 407 count your lucky stars u have one. The workers in china that assemble them have went on strike.