Is The US Making The Same Mistake As Japan Did in 1941?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You do realize this is a legitimate concern? I was surprised to learn when I lived in the Texas Panhandle that most of the world's helium is produced there. Besides making you sound funny it has industrial uses. So not surprising to find out a needed commodity has few sources. Our supply chain problems are more than just ships waiting to be unloaded. Sort of like China producing much of the world's rare earth metals.
Lol, I know. Just making fun of the Woke idiots. We wouldn’t sell the Germans helium so they were forced to use hydrogen. Hindenburg disaster.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
The real question is “Are the Russians making the same mistake Japan did in 1941”
Pissing off America didn’t work out so well for Japan. If I recall correctly our ancestors went all “I am become death destroyer of worlds” on Japan’s ass and they are still sucking America’s dick to this day.
I wish you were right.
I just don't have the same optimism .

Our country is failing from within.....

Commercial Inside Release

They have to be a cheerleader for the US digging its own grave; the alternative requires a reality check, dealing with yucky feelings, feeling like a loser, and lots of fear & uncertainty.

allahuakbar

She/Her
The United States military is a far cry from the desert storm days. Most people polled say they won’t fight for this country either. We are in trouble.
You literally need a couple people to push buttons. We have the best weapons in the world. Ground war is for :censored2:ty Eastern European country’s and the Middle East to post for TikTok likes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You literally need a couple people to push buttons. We have the best weapons in the world. Ground war is for :censored2:ty Eastern European country’s and the Middle East to post for TikTok likes.
You need people on the ground to tell them where to point the bombs.

For example Joe Biden oversaw the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. In an attempt to quell the political fallout, he tried to bomb terrorists, and instead blew up a bunch of kids.

Because you need Intel from people on the battlefield. Let's go Brandon.

allahuakbar

She/Her

For example Joe Biden oversaw the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. In an attempt to quell the political fallout, he tried to bomb terrorists, and instead blew up a bunch of kids.

What’s a couple dead Arab kids? That’s showbiz baby!

bacha29

Finland and Sweden expected to make application to join NATO Putin in response threatens to deploy nukes at the border. Big deal. He can hit both of them from well inside Russia.

bacha29

The potential for WWIII is now clearly seen as part of the decision to pack it in in Afghanistan after 20 years with not a great deal to show for it for the past 10 In addition recruitments in 2021 fell 12,000 short of manpower requirements and that was in the Army alone. Military conscription? Might just see it again 50 years after in ended in 1972.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Yet your party supports this nut job.
1FD3176A-31FF-44DB-9031-BC5A15D24114.gif