Is there any hope?

UPSGUY72

Thank you!! And I think you were putting it nicely. I was just telling my husband how some losers hide behind their computers feeding their egos, somehow making themselves feel superior by being "jerks." For what? He probably contributes to society as much as he did in that post, NOTHING. Loser!

You are one of the same people that you are talking about.

The problem in today society is that people don't like it when someone tells the truth. That is why the economy is the way it is, everyone in charge is afraid to tell the truth because if they did they wouldn't get re-elected to there cushy high paying job.

barnyard

KTM rider
Thank you!! And I think you were putting it nicely. I was just telling my husband how some losers hide behind their computers feeding their egos, somehow making themselves feel superior by being "jerks." For what? He probably contributes to society as much as he did in that post, NOTHING. Loser!

Waaaaaaah.

I think I was very helpful.

The OPs post was too long and hard to read. It would be significantly easier to read if there were paragraphs breaks. Maybe then more people would read it and give even more helpful advice.

Chances are, I have been in the OPs building, my advice was spot on. Every building in Mpls has been relooped and 10% of the routes have been cut out. Feeder drivers are bumping back onto package. Guys with 5-6 years seniority are laid off. That will not change until the economy picks up or until there are a ton of retirements.

If the truth is that upsetting to you, stay off internet forums.

menotyou

bella amicizia
17 words past "jerks" is 'loser'. And you want to whine about what someone else said? How perfect do you think you are?

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
I'm scratching my head, wondering, why didn't youget in part time preload 6 yrs. ago???
You would've been an inside employee paying your due timelike the rest of us and also 6 yrs. closer to bidding on a fulltime job.

Speaking of scratching, Running scratch or running minuses Gets you nowere close to getting perminent Fulltime.

It does put more wear and tear on your boddy then needed.
Also, it justifies the bad time allowances that most routes have and causes a route to be cut out and another driver on the shelf to collect dust.

It causes more work added to other routes and puts the drivers effected with more work to either work that much later and having dinner while the kids are in bed, or causes SAFETY issues because driver is running harder to get the extra work off, injuries, accidents are increased by this. If it hasn't happened, don't worry, it'll catch up to you eventually.

It also justifies keeping outsiders like yourself working seasonal and preventing another on of us insiders, paying our dues from having an open Fulltime job to bid on.

Excuse me if I offend you but this is the truth and after 6 yrs. you should no this by now.
IN the biggining I was all pumped by numbers and bragged about hitting minuses, but I caught on and realized that I was just burning myself.
They tool and use you and it justifies the ####'s say good by to breaks or lunches, if you toke them before.

Just look at the fact that 6 yrs. into seasonal and reflect on how they still tool you no matter how much minus you run a route before you or anyone else wants to argue against it.

It doesn't benifit you at all and only justifies them and what they do to us.

If you drive again, do it at a safe pace and take your BREAKS. Work hard but resonable, be fair to yourself and work at a pace that will keep you safe and healthy into your 50-60's. People burn a route up and it gets bad time allowances sooner or later because of it then that burner when in his later yrs. will be struggling. Can you do what you do at 55 yrs old???

I'm still waiting for Perm. Fulltime. I'm paying my dues as an Employee part time along with seasonal experience and many area knowledge of routes.
I feel for you in a way but then I don't, Not many happy drivers these days cause their routes are burned up and bad time allowances thanks to the show boat that thinks he'll get Fulltime driver faster if he does.

P.S. yea, I was guilty of route burming but I'm wiser now and see the long term effects.

I GOT ONE MORE

17 words past "jerks" is 'loser'. And you want to whine about what someone else said? How perfect do you think you are?

What does that mean?

5 words past loser is whine

12 past is perfect

No disrespect to meyou, but barnyard probably has all the product labels forward, and stacked ever so neatly, with all the canned goods in his/HER cupboards.

"Anonymously" speaking, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ( I think it's spelled right now), any KTM is used to following a tera flex propelled Honda.

Relax, things are not what they seem, barn.

This is even too deep for Hoaxster, ....well maybe some of it.

workerbee

Waaaaaaah.

I think I was very helpful.

The OPs post was too long and hard to read. It would be significantly easier to read if there were paragraphs breaks. Maybe then more people would read it and give even more helpful advice.

Chances are, I have been in the OPs building, my advice was spot on. Every building in Mpls has been relooped and 10% of the routes have been cut out. Feeder drivers are bumping back onto package. Guys with 5-6 years seniority are laid off. That will not change until the economy picks up or until there are a ton of retirements.

If the truth is that upsetting to you, stay off internet forums.

Barnyard,

You may have been the most critical of my post, but most likely provided the most help as well. You work in 638, so you are in best position to provide any advice. Further, I am a not accustomed to internet posting or forums. I will clean up my future posts.