IsItMe? It is.

IsItME

I'm on the buyout team. It's very exciting and I look forward to my exit as I'm fairly certain I'll get accepted. I know several others that are taking it also. Against all that I stand for, I'll do a respectable job over the next couple months. I want to wish most of you on here the best in your future with this company. I'd also like to wish the few that pretend they are smarter than everyone or defend FedEx a grip on reality.

SmithBarney

only folks offered buyouts so far are DM and above. next wave is Seniors and Station Managers
and as it's been mentioned before, CRR's are not getting buyouts.

IsItME

Just stating what we were told, and who we were told took the offer. a few VPs, and 4? DMs and various operationaltaff in mem
I'm here in Memphis at the office and I'm taking a buyout. Plenty of people were offered so far. I'm not going to say anything further about who I am other than I have a job level just over 100k. I'll get less than a year but enough to allow me to move on.

overflowed

I'm on the buyout team. It's very exciting and I look forward to my exit as I'm fairly certain I'll get accepted. I know several others that are taking it also. Against all that I stand for, I'll do a respectable job over the next couple months. I want to wish most of you on here the best in your future with this company. I'd also like to wish the few that pretend they are smarter than everyone or defend FedEx a grip on reality.
Good luck, take it and run. Really, everything will work out in the end. Best of luck to you in your new endeavors.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm here in Memphis at the office and I'm taking a buyout. Plenty of people were offered so far. I'm not going to say anything further about who I am other than I have a job level just over 100k. I'll get less than a year but enough to allow me to move on.

When you see Fred or Dave, wave a finger at them for us, won't you?

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.

Congrats!