Israel/Iran begins....now what

rickyb

which creates endless fighting. And has been that way for as long as we can remember. And will continue as long as Jews exist
i dont think so. ppl arent just going to be treated badly and be silent about it. israels racist treatment is comparable to slavery in america back in the day

tourists24

i dont think so. ppl arent just going to be treated badly and be silent about it. israels racist treatment is comparable to slavery in america back in the day
Kinda hard to stop fighting with others when your enemies clearly state that they will not stop until all the Jews are dead. Look at their own statements and writings

Box Ox

Kinda hard to stop fighting with others when your enemies clearly state that they will not stop until all the Jews are dead.

Ricky likely supports that cause if he truly believes that Israelis are the same as American slaveholders of the past.

Box Ox

israels racist treatment is comparable to slavery in america back in the day

Actual slavery today. Weird that you haven't said anything about it:

"The 10 countries with the highest prevalence of modern slavery are:
  1. North Korea
  2. Eritrea
  3. Mauritania
  4. Saudi Arabia
  5. Türkiye
  6. Tajikistan
  7. United Arab Emirates
  8. Russia
  9. Afghanistan
  10. Kuwait"

rickyb

Actual slavery today. Weird that you haven't said anything about it:

"The 10 countries with the highest prevalence of modern slavery are:
  1. North Korea
  2. Eritrea
  3. Mauritania
  4. Saudi Arabia
  5. Türkiye
  6. Tajikistan
  7. United Arab Emirates
  8. Russia
  9. Afghanistan
  10. Kuwait"
i have spoken out against slavery including wage slavery but mostly prison slavery

1713990067531.png

from your article. i think your numbers are per capita which is a better representation of the intensity of the slavery.

rickyb

Kinda hard to stop fighting with others when your enemies clearly state that they will not stop until all the Jews are dead. Look at their own statements and writings
please remind me which writing specifically i forget what its called

i believe hamas tried many times for diplomacy and a 2 state solution. they were ignored by the americans.

rickyb

And neither has people who want to see them wiped off the face of the earth. Will be that way as long as Jews exist. Israel giving back Israel to someone else will not end war with Jews.
thats wrong actually hamas honored the ceasefires, it was always israel that broke them.

Box Ox

israels racist treatment is comparable to slavery in america back in the day
Ricky likely supports that cause if he truly believes that Israelis are the same as American slaveholders of the past.
when you treat people badly, they might violently protest

Do you think of slavery simply as “treating people badly” which devalues the term or are you saying Israelis are literally like slaveholders, which is in itself would be call to serious action against Israelis?

i believe hamas tried many times for diplomacy and a 2 state solution.

When?

rickyb

Do you think of slavery simply as “treating people badly” which devalues the term or are you saying Israelis are literally like slaveholders, which is in itself would be call to serious action against Israelis?

When?
the comparison norm finkelstein made to slavery was the rebellions where civilians were killed. one of america's great anti slavery intellectuals back then didnt condemn it and i believe he said i told you so, that this would happen if you kept treating people badly. plus these rebellions led to the greater civil war.

Box Ox

the comparison norm finkelstein made to slavery was the rebellions where civilians were killed. one of america's great anti slavery intellectuals back then didnt condemn it and i believe he said i told you so, that this would happen if you kept treating people badly. plus these rebellions led to the greater civil war.

Sounds like you and Norm are doing a great disservice to stopping actual slavery.