Israel/Iran begins....now what

rickyb

you don't know what Christianity is my friend. They have a word for the way you are preaching and mocking God's word
i dont mock it, its the false prophets who mock it

realize when you stand with the oppressed you will eventually be treated like them too.

rickyb

you are very much mocking it
neo took the christian path which is why you see the cross at the end.

there are many kinds of christianity. if you want to say trump or bush were christians, thats up to you, but i say their actions said otherwise and they lied.

tourists24

neo took the christian path which is why you see the cross at the end.

there are many kinds of christianity. if you want to say trump or bush were christians, thats up to you, but i say their actions said otherwise and they lied.
You just keep proving your derangement. There are many types of Christians no doubt, but there is only ONE Christianity. Good acts and good intentions alone don't get you to Heaven. And Neo? That's your evidence?

rickyb

You just keep proving your derangement. There are many types of Christians no doubt, but there is only ONE Christianity. Good acts and good intentions alone don't get you to Heaven. And Neo? That's your evidence?
chuck d said crucifixion aint no fiction.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1713156068826.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The Iranian Strike Package was modeled after those the Russians have been successfully launching agains tUkraine, but had little effect. Iran underestimated the tremendous advantage the IDF and it's involved allies had versus that of Ukraine. Russia, China & Iran will learn from this and work to develop strategies to penetrate targets going forward. The IDF, US and it's Allies will learn too.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
no no no, its ISRAEL you are giving money to not iran and ISRAEL is trying to drag you into a war with iran. niether US nor Iran wants war which is why irans attack the other day was symbolic.
Well. When Israel turns Iran into a crater in the ground, just understand that it is symbolic.