It's always BLM/Antifa. MAGA is blameless.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
View attachment 394918

I have a fragile snowflake stalker!

Show me on one of your dolls where I hurt you!

Lol!!
I don’t have to go around with a little thumbs down every time I disagree with something on here.

But I don’t have sex with dolls either
Don't flatter yourself. I don't have to stalk you or "go around." I just have to read a thread that you happen to have a series of posts in.

sailfish

I sound like someone who can get laid by a human
You sound like someone whose entire sense of worth and validation comes from whether or not some old ass lady who somehow is still willing to put up you decides to let you have sex with her occasionally if she feels like it. Lol!

Re-Raise

You sound like someone whose entire sense of worth and validation comes from whether or not some old ass lady who somehow is still willing to put up you decides to let you have sex with her occasionally if she feels like it. Lol!
Do you name your sex dolls Drive in Drive Out?

You little bitches sure are on here a lot!

Re-Raise

Why are you so upset over a few thumbs down? Do you want to show him on his doll where it hurt you?
I couldn’t care less! I think it is funny that someone cares enough to do it.

I thought it was funny that I had 13 notifications and they were all doll lover “thumbs downing” my posts in a 5 minute span.

What a little bitch!

Re-Raise

Why are you so upset over a few thumbs down? Do you want to show him on his doll where it hurt you?
It seems like something Quad, DIDO or Dave would do because this site means SO MUCH to them.

I disagree with a lot of stuff on here but I don’t act like a 12yr old girl about it

sailfish

I couldn’t care less! I think it is funny that someone cares enough to do it.

I thought it was funny that I had 13 notifications and they were all doll lover “thumbs downing” my posts in a 5 minute span.

What a little bitch!
It takes half a second to do when you use a mouse. I can literally do it as I'm reading the following post so no time lost. It's pretty much involuntary muscle memory by now.

Re-Raise

That's what you're doing right now, sweetheart.
Take a midol.
Do you ever get off this site Cletus?

Are you and Sailfish together right now with Barbie?

You cost him a couple of thousand on a stupid investment and now you protect him like he’s your prison bitch!

Do you have sex with dolls?

Re-Raise

You know some normal people get married to other humans and build families together..

or you can cuddle up with blowup dolls and watch cartoon women alone