It's always BLM/Antifa. MAGA is blameless.

rickyb

it’s funny how a vow of poverty is expected of liberal politicians but being rich is celebrated for conservatives.
they expect the politicians to serve the people. not sure how much money they make probably alot.

many ppl who get rich have done so by screwing their workers, which i dont really see much difference between a politician doing that or a capitalist

newolddude

they expect the politicians to serve the people. not sure how much money they make probably alot.

many ppl who get rich have done so by screwing their workers, which i dont really see much difference between a politician doing that or a capitalist
I’m not white knighting and am tired of politicians getting rich off their job: regardless of party. I’m looking at you Feinstein and Manchin.

It’s just funny that pretty much every Republican candidate for the last 36 years has been multi-generational wealthy and inherited their money.

rickyb

I’m not white knighting and am tired of politicians getting rich off their job: regardless of party. I’m looking at you Feinstein and Manchin.

It’s just funny that pretty much every Republican candidate for the last 36 years has been multi-generational wealthy and inherited their money.
republicans have been trash for a long time, but democrats so corrupt they cant beat the worst republican party in history!

vantexan

What a load of horse hockey. Check out how many Democrats are millionaires vs Republicans.