Jerry Sandusky update

DontThrowPackages

This is a great example of what happens when you combine money, power and greed. None of these adults involved wanted to kill the golden goose that is Penn St. Football so everyone's move was based on " The school doesn't need the bad publicly and it may hurt ratings", " If I go to the police, I'll lose my job", "I'm God I can do whatever I want". But not one Adult linked to Penn st state football had the best interest of the kid in mind. Could you imagine going into the shower area at work to see a co-worker doing that to someones kid and your first thought is to go tell your manager? WTH? Then he tells the senior and they try to figure out a way to get the employee counseling and ban him from showering at work with other kids? Im glad this freak is in prison for live and Im glad Joe paterno stopped taking his pills and in essence committed suicide. Now its the schools turn. Hopefully they'll be made to pay heavy restitution to all victims involved and a ban from all NCAA sporting activity for at least one year for starters. Sick.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This is a great example of what happens when you combine money, power and greed. None of these adults involved wanted to kill the golden goose that is Penn St. Football so everyone's move was based on " The school doesn't need the bad publicly and it may hurt ratings", " If I go to the police, I'll lose my job", "I'm God I can do whatever I want". But not one Adult linked to Penn st state football had the best interest of the kid in mind. Could you imagine going into the shower area at work to see a co-worker doing that to someones kid and your first thought is to go tell your manager? WTH? Then he tells the senior and they try to figure out a way to get the employee counseling and ban him from showering at work with other kids? Im glad this freak is in prison for live and Im glad Joe paterno stopped taking his pills and in essence committed suicide. Now its the schools turn. Hopefully they'll be made to pay heavy restitution to all victims involved and a ban from all NCAA sporting activity for at least one year for starters. Sick.

I'm not a violent guy, but my first thought would probably be to call the police so that they could come take photos and haul away the corpse of the pedophile whose skull I had just crushed on a shower nozzle.

moreluck

golden ticket member
AnderN20120703_low.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The school could pay the restitution instead of funding a football program!

Being a major football program I can say we some certainty that the football program is self sufficient no funding from the state or school. In fact it's likely the football makes enough money to fund many of the other no name sports. You can blame title 9 for a lot of this women's sports just bleed money from the university so they need their golden gooses to keep running.

soberups

Being a major football program I can say we some certainty that the football program is self sufficient no funding from the state or school. In fact it's likely the football makes enough money to fund many of the other no name sports. You can blame title 9 for a lot of this women's sports just bleed money from the university so they need their golden gooses to keep running.

How would it be fair to deny women the same opportunities for athletic scholarships as men just because the sports they play dont happen to sell as many tickets?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How would it be fair to deny women the same opportunities for athletic scholarships as men just because the sports they play dont happen to sell as many tickets?

First life's not fair we all know that. Second what's actually happening is men's sports are getting cut because although they may bring in enough to support their team they don't bring in enough to support the women's team also. So I ask u why is it fair to deny men the right to an athletic scholarship just because they can't make enough to support the women's team also. Title 9 was needed back when it was established however it is currently doing more harm than good and needs to be rewritten.

moreluck

golden ticket member
First life's not fair we all know that. Second what's actually happening is men's sports are getting cut because although they may bring in enough to support their team they don't bring in enough to support the women's team also. So I ask u why is it fair to deny men the right to an athletic scholarship just because they can't make enough to support the women's team also. Title 9 was needed back when it was established however it is currently doing more harm than good and needs to be rewritten.
Call it a "school". Go there to learn. The end!

soberups

What goes around comes around.

Something tells me that the rape of a defensless victim in a shower is something that will STILL be a routine part of Jerry Sanduskys life...only not quite iin the manner that he has become accustomed to over the last few decades.

Something tells me that Jerry Sandusky will soon have the opportunity to gain empathy for his victims, and will be able to relate in a very intimate and personal way with the pain and trauma they have gone thru.

soberups

Sandusky does bear a passing resemblance to actor Ned Beatty, who will forever be remembered for being forced to squeal like a pig in "Deliverance".

Something tells me that Burt Reynolds wont be showing up in a canoe armed with a bow to save the day when its Sanduskys turn to squeal.

Bummer.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Only naive people believe Jerry will be alone and protected...............the other prisoners hate perverts and they will reach him and they will do the "jail justice" thing !! Guards accept bribes!!!