Just because I deliver your junk, doesn't mean....

ups1990

I want to buy your junk. Please, don't try to get me to buy your Jafra, Noni, Princess House, Xango, Partylite, Nature Bee from New Zealand with all natural ingrediants, that comes with a pill for the prostate called prostees or frostees. Whenever they try to give me a sales pitch, I demonstrate workin with a sense of urgency. If your going to sales pitch me, please use the correct phrase. A guy said, "It comes with the whole tamale" Sir, it's the whole enchilada. not tamale.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You are so on the money! I used to hate when the Pampered Chef lady would ask me to give a catolog to my wife,mom,sister, etc... and then she had the nerve to ask me to let her know when someone new moved into the neighborhood!!!!I started going by her house when she wasn't home to avoid her..I had a key to her garage.

Mr.Grey

"I started going by her house when she wasn't home to avoid her..I had a key to her garage."

man that's a really bad way to treat your girlfriend .
Does your key mach mine ??
:wink2:

slantnosechevy

Amway had to be the worst. We even had a driver supe. trying to push that crap on safety rides about 12 years ago. She used to brag how well she was doing and finally left UPS thinking she was on the way up. I kept telling her it dries up once you run out of friends and relatives. Sorry 'bout her luck, it did .

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I delivered to quite a few ladies that did Passion Parties. I didn't mind taking a catalog home for my wife. We would have a good laugh while looking through it together. I remember she went to a party and came home with some lotions. They were a good reason to have that "special time" more than once a week!

If you shake hands with ten people, at least eight of them will be happy to tell you about a magic drink, elixir, or potion, that is guarenteed to cure everything from acne to warts. I'm fed up with these salespeople.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Lately when delivering to malls or any businesses that have large parking lots, people will come up to you and say..."Do you use cologne?", "Would you like to buy some perfume for your wife or girlfriend?". Why, yes!...but not from you! Get away from me!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Never make contact at a resi stop. Drop it, hit the door bell and move on before they see you. Unless it's worth hanging around..

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Lately when delivering to malls or any businesses that have large parking lots, people will come up to you and say..."Do you use cologne?", "Would you like to buy some perfume for your wife or girlfriend?". Why, yes!...but not from you! Get away from me!
Most of our 'parking lot' walkers want to sell tamales. If I have some extra cash I will sometimes get some.

I delivered to quite a few ladies that did Passion Parties. I didn't mind taking a catalog home for my wife. We would have a good laugh while looking through it together. I remember she went to a party and came home with some lotions. They were a good reason to have that "special time" more than once a week!
Oh, passion parties. :happy-very: My neighbor did passion parties. Her and her husband split up and she left. Sure wish she had stayed and the husband moved. :knockedout:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Most of our 'parking lot' walkers want to sell tamales. If I have some extra cash I will sometimes get some. :knockedout:

I have a Mexican guy that rides around the neighborhood on his bike with bags of Spanish style "Pinwheels". His wife makes them fresh and sometimes you can't eat just one. People sometimes stop him and buy the whole bag.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I have a Mexican guy that rides around the neighborhood on his bike with bags of Spanish style "Pinwheels". His wife makes them fresh and sometimes you can't eat just one. People sometimes stop him and buy the whole bag.
We have one guy that is always at Chase bank, especially fri afternoons. He has the best tamales. :happy2:

rod

Retired 22 years
I used to get hit up all the time to buy raffle tickets. I won a few things but it was usually stuff the wife would use. Afgans, throw rugs, quilts- crap like that. I did win a couple of guns. If you were a little old lady selling raffle tickes for some church thing I was an easy mark.

NHDRVR

I want to buy your junk. Please, don't try to get me to buy your Jafra, Noni, Princess House, Xango, Partylite, Nature Bee from New Zealand with all natural ingrediants, that comes with a pill for the prostate called prostees or frostees. Whenever they try to give me a sales pitch, I demonstrate workin with a sense of urgency. If your going to sales pitch me, please use the correct phrase. A guy said, "It comes with the whole tamale" Sir, it's the whole enchilada. not tamale.

I must have one of those faces that tells people to stay away (fooled my wife though:happy2:)

I have been asked maybe twice if I was interested in Melaleuca or another sales thingamajig...

lucky me...

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I got an email once about people doing this and spraying the person with a drug and then robbing them.

Never make contact at a resi stop. Drop it, hit the door bell and move on before they see you. Unless it's worth hanging around..
No wonder why no one can actually take a picture of a Bigfoot.

I must have one of those faces that tells people to stay away (fooled my wife though:happy2:)

I have been asked maybe twice if I was interested in Melaleuca or another sales thingamajig...

lucky me...
I have the same face. People usually steer clear of me just because I look like this.....
2321504231_5583487776.jpg

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Out here in California we get hit up with the Pre-Paid legal service. I have probably said at least 100 times so far that I have that service through the union, but it goes in one ear and out the other. My line has always been "I deliver it, you sell it!"

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
We've got one couple here that used to get Himalayan Goji juice all the time. If you waited at the door you were sure to get a half hour sales pitch about how this miracle juice cures aids and makes the blind see. After the first time this happened to me I left the box on the front step and ran for the hills.