Kamala Harris

nWo

Biden isn't going to make it to the end of this term. She's 47. I'm just glad Hilliary didn't get to be first female president.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1658522522279.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

"Kamala Harris said that her pronoun is ‘she’ and that she is a woman," Russian Senator Alexei Pushkov posted on Telegram. "In case she is not identified with one of the countless genders that have bred in the US over the past 20 years - from the so-called queer to downright fairytale creatures. So now we are in the know. The most intelligible statement for the entire period of her vice presidency."

Oh, thank goodness she cleared that up. I had no idea she was a woman or that she was wearing a blue suit. SMH.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

"Kamala Harris said that her pronoun is ‘she’ and that she is a woman," Russian Senator Alexei Pushkov posted on Telegram. "In case she is not identified with one of the countless genders that have bred in the US over the past 20 years - from the so-called queer to downright fairytale creatures. So now we are in the know. The most intelligible statement for the entire period of her vice presidency."

Oh, thank goodness she cleared that up. I had no idea she was a woman or that she was wearing a blue suit. SMH.

Certain parts of the media really thinks that those countries outside our borders are concerned about the latest PC favor of the month fads. Just ask how the feminist are doing under the Taliban now a days. That flavor went out as fast the “Me Too” movement.

Meanwhile the Chinese, Russians and Iranians are laughing 😂 behind closed doors.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

I've noticed a lot of people who enabled and promoted the antics of this new generation...

Are trying to back away from it.