Kirk Cameron Saving Christmas

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Nov 16, 2014.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

;)

Kirk Cameron’s absurdly ignorant Christmas message

2. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

When I first saw the posters I thought someone was just having a bit of fun, but apparently it's a real thing.

3. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

No, it's true. Actually I'm glad he is doing this as it forces the conversation out into the open. The whole mythicist position has been growing by leaps and bounds including Dr. Richard Carrier's recent peer review work on the historicity of Jesus. As more is learned of the gnostic traditions and astrotheology, the evidence mounts in the mythicists favor.

4. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Oh, we are into the silly season, aren't we? ;)

5. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

"He also appeared in the 2008 drama film, Fireproof,[25] which was produced by Sherwood Pictures. The film was created on a budget of $500,000, with Cameron as the lead actor, portraying Captain Caleb Holt.[26] Though it was a low-budget film, the film grossed $33,415,129 and was a box office success. It was the highest grossing independent film of 2008."

Obviously, people were drawn to his film and the family friendly entertainment he was going after. I don't think it's a bad goal when you see some of the dirt and slime they call a movie today.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Kirk Cameron is a shameless self-promoter. I'd like to see a statement of his net worth.

7. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

What does his net worth have to do with anything?

8. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

9. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Net worth of $20M for a "man of God"? My guess is that he has become richer since going into the God business. In other words, he is cashing-in.

10. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

troll patrol needs you!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Derail Derail x 1
    • List