Kobe Bryant is dead

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Obama took care of the racial hatred now didn't he? It was his chance to step up wasn't it?

I have a lot of friends that are of African decent and I know that they would not support this racist woman's comment.
Nobody would except total :censored2:s of any background.

Serf

What would have been the drive time to his location? 90 minutes? 2 hours? Is LA traffic so atrocious that flying is the only sane option? The hubris & poor judgement to fly even when all other aircraft were grounded...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What would have been the drive time to his location? 90 minutes? 2 hours? Is LA traffic so atrocious that flying is the only sane option? The hubris & poor judgement to fly even when all other aircraft were grounded...
Nobody says "maybe we better not"?

vantexan

Saw where the helicopter was doing 184 mph when it hit the mountain. Why so fast in those conditions? Reminds me of Lady Di's driver trying to out race the paparazzi.

Box Ox

Saw where the helicopter was doing 184 mph when it hit the mountain. Why so fast in those conditions? Reminds me of Lady Di's driver trying to out race the paparazzi.

I'd guess Kobe was breathing down the pilot's neck about being late to his daughter's basketball stuff since they'd just been circling an airport for 15-20 minutes. But it's ultimately the pilot's call.

They should have put it down at the airport and taken a limo the rest of the way.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
California rescuers recover all nine bodies from the helicopter crash in California that killed NBA legend Kobe Bryant
  • Coroner's office confirmed Tuesday that rescuers have recovered all nine bodies
  • Three bodies were retrieved from the scattered wreckage by a special response team on Sunday - the day of the crash.

The remaining six were located as the search resumed in rugged terrain Monday.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
OCC Baseball Plays Emotional Opener Without Coach, Who Died in Copter Crash

COSTA MESA (CNS) - Inside ``The House That Alto Built,'' the Orange Coast College baseball team began its season today with a rush of emotions, tearful pre-game speeches and tributes to the coach who was missing from the dugout for the first time in nearly three decades.

John Altobelli, who led the team to four state titles during his tenure, was among those killed Sunday when a helicopter also carrying Laker great Kobe Bryant crashed into a Calabasas hillside.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'd guess Kobe was breathing down the pilot's neck about being late to his daughter's basketball stuff since they'd just been circling an airport for 15-20 minutes. But it's ultimately the pilot's call.

They should have put it down at the airport and taken a limo the rest of the way.
In
Next year we can say hindsight was 2020

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
OCC Baseball Plays Emotional Opener Without Coach, Who Died in Copter Crash

COSTA MESA (CNS) - Inside ``The House That Alto Built,'' the Orange Coast College baseball team began its season today with a rush of emotions, tearful pre-game speeches and tributes to the coach who was missing from the dugout for the first time in nearly three decades.

John Altobelli, who led the team to four state titles during his tenure, was among those killed Sunday when a helicopter also carrying Laker great Kobe Bryant crashed into a Calabasas hillside.
So freaking sad... I went to OCC for a couple of years. Our daughter went to preschool and elementary school at the same school as a mom and daughter killed in that crash. They flew out of our county airport...

So freaking sad... I went to OCC for a couple of years. Our daughter went to preschool and elementary school at the same school as a mom and daughter killed in that crash. They flew out of our county airport...
For the love of God quit making this man a mortar
He was a great basketball player but he didn't do anything great like our men and women over seas. He wasn't a firefighter a policeman
He didn't adopt ant handicapped children that nobody else wanted

Dear lord, that s is what is wrong with our society

vantexan

He was a great basketball player but he didn't do anything great like our men and women over seas. He wasn't a firefighter a policeman

Look out men, incoming mortar fire! They're raining Kobes on us!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

Dude, we drive by that school everyday. I volunteered there for 11 years. The death of that mother and daughter sadden me. I went to the same community college that coach made famous around here.

I did not say one word about Kobe. I never saw or met him.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The article I posted was mostly about the baseball coach. The whole thing is a terrible tragedy that happened close to us.

Now go fire off some mortars somewhere else. smh