Lakers win...Fights, Bonfires Break Out in Downtown L.A.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
OMG...those Hooligans!
We in Raleigh would never resort to such frivalry!

Bonfires and shaking cars!!!:knockedout::knockedout:

"Over-Reporting"

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

OMG...those Hooligans!
We in Raleigh would never resort to such frivalry!

Bonfires and shaking cars!!!:knockedout::knockedout:

"Over-Reporting"

Raleigh, as in Raleigh, NC? I will be at RDU this Saturday (6/26). My daughter lives in Whitsett (Burlington) and I am flying in to help her and James move back to NY. They have had their fill of Southern hospitality and are ready to act like New Yorkers again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, I forgot about the wholesale stores. Friends in Mooresville, N.C. took us to one. I spied the perfume that I was using at the time and I thought it was exclusive to Macy's. There it was, a big sale for cheap! It was called Angel....any girls out there remember it. I loved it and still have some, but have changed to my new favorite...Pink Sugar.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I loved the picture where the youths were proudly flying the Mexican flag, as they pushed a dumpster into moving traffic. I never realized basketball was a mexican sport.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
North Carolina is actually a great place to live. Decent weather, not too much Southern Hospitality. I'm from the North originally and kind of like the slower pace. It's also not far from a lot of neat places to visit within a days drive.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

North Carolina is actually a great place to live. Decent weather, not too much Southern Hospitality. I'm from the North originally and kind of like the slower pace. It's also not far from a lot of neat places to visit within a days drive.

I enjoyed the time that I spent visiting but will be happy to have them closer to home.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
No. I like the US side with all the cheesy amusements and such. Took the family there many years ago and the kids had a blast.
I think I want to go back and see that water again. Maid of the Mist and the drill holes behind the falls were really fun.
Good times.