Lawsuits against FedEx keep piling up...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No. He got put in the queue and I'm guessing he figured it wasn't worth posting after that.

There is good reason to believe that he hasn't been with the company for several years. Maybe he realized that spending years ranting about a former employer was a waste of time. Maybe his often-mentioned real estate guru skills finally paid off.

Maybe he found medication.

Oldfart

There is good reason to believe that he hasn't been with the company for several years. Maybe he realized that spending years ranting about a former employer was a waste of time. Maybe his often-mentioned real estate guru skills finally paid off.

Maybe he found medication.
Why work when you have a 9 million $ net worth.

59 Dano

Why work when you have a 9 million $ net worth.

He said he did so because he needed the benefits, which he says were no good. Hated working at a job he didn't need to keep benefits that were too expensive and worthless. Yeah, it makes no sense but that's MF for ya.

MAKAVELI

He said he did so because he needed the benefits, which he says were no good. Hated working at a job he didn't need to keep benefits that were too expensive and worthless. Yeah, it makes no sense but that's MF for ya.
And yet you come on here to talk about him. He must of made a lasting impression on you.

sandmonitor

I was wrongly terminated by fedex in jan 2013. Been waiting on the EEOC to conduct their investigation since June or July of that year. 4 years later and i'm still waiting. After receiving unemployment fedex put a stop to it. We had a hearing where I won. The manager, among his many lies, claimed when I went over 12 hours I violated DOT policy and anyone who goes over 12 hrs has to fill out a log book (He actually said these these thing at the unemployment hearing that was RECORDED. I have it all on my computer file, dvd, external hard drive and my lawyer has it). As if it were the first time I or anyone else at the 4 stations i've worked at have never gone over 12 hours before. I had previously submitted paperwork which included the DOT hours of service, which, i believe, said 14 hours is a violation. This manager went so far as to say that I previously viewed the "HOURS OF SERVICE" video, so I should have known better. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. When it was my turn to speak i told the unemployment officer that I was told to watch the "HOURS OF SERVICE VIDEO" after i was pulled off the road, which was after the incident and that video say "14 hours, not 12". I won my unemployment hearing. Fedex then appealed the verdict. In February of 2014 on valentines day I had another phone hearing, but this time with my lawyer present on the other line. After unemployment introduces himself and everybody else in attendance the fedex rep said "he has a lawyer". My lawyer said yes, I am a licensed attorney in the state of Florida. The fedex rep then said "I was told not to proceed if he has an attorney". the unemployment officer said, "do you mean you would like to postpone the hearing, so you can have your lawyer present". The fedex rep said "no, I was told not to proceed if he has an attorney". At which point my lawyer said " I would like it on the record that fedex declined to proceed with the hearing". the unemployment officer agreed, so I won the hearing again. They new that more lied would hurt them even more.

I was written up for giving outbound freight to another courier without management approval. I was written up for driving during my lunch break (as if they don't tell us and expect us to do it). After being written up i had to have a meeting with the manager, senior manager, district manager, HR rep and an outside witness. to back track a little, I has sent a msg thru the pwr pad saying that I had way too much work and needed help and I was told not to worry I will get help. fast forward after that day. I had contacted dispatch to get copies of the transcript of that day to prove i did indeed ask for help. I was told they were not allowed to give me that information, but then assured me management had already gotten those transcripts. At that point i knew there would be trouble and the fix was now in. Now, back to the meeting. The senior manager put forth the transcripts and said there was no mention of my asking for help in the system. I said that was a lie, she said I have them all right here and there's nothing here about help. I then said I did ask for help and those messages should still be in the system, even after being deleted they can still be found. I all fell on deaf ears. that was my last day at fedex.

as i mentioned this is just a few pieces of what was done and said to me and I have to whole unemployment hearing recording and can provide it if anyone is interested. But first, as suggested by my sister, i'm going to wait to check with my lawyer first. After having to contact my Government representative senator Cardin, suggested by my lawyer, twice, the senators office supplied me with a letter from the EEOC stating they will conclude their investigation by early September or earlier.

I tried to contact the EEOC, but was unable to do so I had to get a senator involved for them to contact me, and when I finally did after some discussion and mentioning my lawyer to the rep I was told they could not speak to me, but had to go through my attorney and said he didn't know I had an attorney, so he couldn't speak to me. I said how could you not know I have an attorney, how do you think you got the paperwork and a case number, I surely didn't give it to you. he just said he didn't know.

I just wanted to write this message to anyone who would listen. a way to vent cause I'm still pissed. If anybody has any question or comments feel free to ask away.

thanks for listening

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was wrongly terminated by fedex in jan 2013. Been waiting on the EEOC to conduct their investigation since June or July of that year. 4 years later and i'm still waiting. After receiving unemployment fedex put a stop to it. We had a hearing where I won. The manager, among his many lies, claimed when I went over 12 hours I violated DOT policy and anyone who goes over 12 hrs has to fill out a log book (He actually said these these thing at the unemployment hearing that was RECORDED. I have it all on my computer file, dvd, external hard drive and my lawyer has it). As if it were the first time I or anyone else at the 4 stations i've worked at have never gone over 12 hours before. I had previously submitted paperwork which included the DOT hours of service, which, i believe, said 14 hours is a violation. This manager went so far as to say that I previously viewed the "HOURS OF SERVICE" video, so I should have known better. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. When it was my turn to speak i told the unemployment officer that I was told to watch the "HOURS OF SERVICE VIDEO" after i was pulled off the road, which was after the incident and that video say "14 hours, not 12". I won my unemployment hearing. Fedex then appealed the verdict. In February of 2014 on valentines day I had another phone hearing, but this time with my lawyer present on the other line. After unemployment introduces himself and everybody else in attendance the fedex rep said "he has a lawyer". My lawyer said yes, I am a licensed attorney in the state of Florida. The fedex rep then said "I was told not to proceed if he has an attorney". the unemployment officer said, "do you mean you would like to postpone the hearing, so you can have your lawyer present". The fedex rep said "no, I was told not to proceed if he has an attorney". At which point my lawyer said " I would like it on the record that fedex declined to proceed with the hearing". the unemployment officer agreed, so I won the hearing again. They new that more lied would hurt them even more.

I was written up for giving outbound freight to another courier without management approval. I was written up for driving during my lunch break (as if they don't tell us and expect us to do it). After being written up i had to have a meeting with the manager, senior manager, district manager, HR rep and an outside witness. to back track a little, I has sent a msg thru the pwr pad saying that I had way too much work and needed help and I was told not to worry I will get help. fast forward after that day. I had contacted dispatch to get copies of the transcript of that day to prove i did indeed ask for help. I was told they were not allowed to give me that information, but then assured me management had already gotten those transcripts. At that point i knew there would be trouble and the fix was now in. Now, back to the meeting. The senior manager put forth the transcripts and said there was no mention of my asking for help in the system. I said that was a lie, she said I have them all right here and there's nothing here about help. I then said I did ask for help and those messages should still be in the system, even after being deleted they can still be found. I all fell on deaf ears. that was my last day at fedex.

as i mentioned this is just a few pieces of what was done and said to me and I have to whole unemployment hearing recording and can provide it if anyone is interested. But first, as suggested by my sister, i'm going to wait to check with my lawyer first. After having to contact my Government representative senator Cardin, suggested by my lawyer, twice, the senators office supplied me with a letter from the EEOC stating they will conclude their investigation by early September or earlier.

I tried to contact the EEOC, but was unable to do so I had to get a senator involved for them to contact me, and when I finally did after some discussion and mentioning my lawyer to the rep I was told they could not speak to me, but had to go through my attorney and said he didn't know I had an attorney, so he couldn't speak to me. I said how could you not know I have an attorney, how do you think you got the paperwork and a case number, I surely didn't give it to you. he just said he didn't know.

I just wanted to write this message to anyone who would listen. a way to vent cause I'm still :censored2:. If anybody has any question or comments feel free to ask away.

thanks for listening

Your gonna be rich!!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I just wanted to write this message to anyone who would listen. a way to vent cause I'm still :censored2:. If anybody has any question or comments feel free to ask away.

thanks for listening
Ahh FedEx, the People Company in action once again. You must have really POed management somehow. Sorry you're going through all that. I hope you win. Let us know what the final result is.

sandmonitor

Will do. The only reason I've waited so long is because my attorney said it's best to proceed with support of the EEOC findings, but even if they don't find anything I still feel that with the unemployment recording and the their own policy disputing their actions I have a strong case.

thanks

59 Dano

At which point my lawyer said " I would like it on the record that fedex declined to proceed with the hearing". the unemployment officer agreed, so I won the hearing again. They new that more lied would hurt them even more.

FedEx rep isn't qualified to parse the finer parts of unemployment law with a lawyer who is well-versed. No layman in his right mind would dare go toe to toe with an attorney.

I was written up for driving during my lunch break (as if they don't tell us and expect us to do it).

There is no policy that forbids driving on break. No way in hell that would survive a GFT unless you don't know what you're doing. Judging from the rest of your post...