lets see who is the smartest ....................

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Is this thread about how well someone plays the game? I have been threatened with my job, but never walked to the gate.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Is this thread about how well someone plays the game? I have been threatened with my job, but never walked to the gate.

Are you a steward?
407 works under different circumstances if not.
A different game if you will.
Smart???
Selfless and noble, absolutely.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Bubblehead, I understand your point. I am just saying that some battles are worth fighting and some are not. It took me a while to figure out exactly where the line was. I have learned to ignore the everyday stupidity that we deal with all the time, it no longer bothers me since I get richer off of it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bubblehead, I understand your point. I am just saying that some battles are worth fighting and some are not. It took me a while to figure out exactly where the line was. I have learned to ignore the everyday stupidity that we deal with all the time, it no longer bothers me since I get richer off of it.

I understand your point as well.
Stewards dont have that luxury unfortunately.
So, maybe you are the smart one.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
So, maybe you are the smart one.

I don't know if I would go that far, but I have learned to adapt. Common sense seems to have no place in everyday operations with this company. I finally decided that I would just do things their way and the company will pay me more to correct their mistakes.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

menotyou

bella amicizia

I hear ya, Scratch. But, when they try and fire you for something you have no clue about, you weren't involved on, and had no connection to, it's a scary deal. Very scary. When they want to get rid of you, they find a way.