LGBTQ

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Our big time Catholic president.

1711813412776.png

El Correcto

god is dead
False dichotomy. The great horns of a dilemma.
Present two choices as if they contradict each other. Oh my, oh my. I'm gonna have to choose one or the other!
You're gonna have to pick a side. It's either A or B. It can't be both.
This is rich coming from the guy that doesn’t believe evolution happened. You turn it into a false dichotomy by taking the Bible literally.
There are plenty of people that believe in god but don’t share your very uninformed and wrong “opinions” about reality.
Science vs Faith narrative. Either or says the Google Grad.
Lots of scientists believe in God and believe his word.
I wouldn’t say they believe “his word”.
There are plenty of Christians, most I’d say, that do not believe in the Bible, God’s word or even know what Christianity is, you included.

El Correcto

god is dead

I listen to this guy a lot when it comes to biblical scholarship and Christianity.
I think he is a good dude and has one of the most important podcast for current events.
He calls out a lot of the grifters who hide behind the Bible, because he has a deep and well informed opinion of the Bible.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

I listen to this guy a lot when it comes to biblical scholarship and Christianity.
I think he is a good dude and has one of the most important podcast for current events.
He calls out a lot of the grifters who hide behind the Bible, because he has a deep and well informed opinion of the Bible.
I heard the claim but, I didn’t hear anything stated to be discussed. Guys an idiot.

El Correcto

god is dead
I heard the claim but, I didn’t hear anything stated to be discussed. Guys an idiot.
He has written multiple books on the subject, has hours of podcasting and debates with evangelicals on the subject, spent his life as a biblical scholar, oh and he is also a college professor on the subject, unlike you like professor.

You watched about 30 seconds of his opinion and called him an idiot. He is way more informed than you on anything biblical.

El Correcto

god is dead
That's all you posted.

Well, with all that skill and knowledge, post something where all those errors in the Bible are.
I’ve already covered some of them with you. You do not want to learn, you’re a religious narcissist who denies reality and just declares your own views scientific. You go to evolution websites meant to educate just to copy and paste the misconceptions about evolution to post as your opinion on here.

Then you people sit around using your religion to troll as if your beliefs should be taken seriously at all or have any merit, they don’t.

El Correcto

god is dead
Cover one more time. I must have missed it. Be glad to see what the genius has to say.
Yes union strong who sits around calling gays and trans people demons, talking about putting 357 holes in them.
Vantexan who sits around denying what is written for 6 pages. Also there are no “true christians”.
Integrity that feels everyone’s opinion should be respected, even dinosaurs and humans sharing the planet at the same time. Like bud that isn’t even an opinion, that is just denying reality.

You people are deep in denial and are very dishonest about your beliefs.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You people are deep in denial and are very dishonest about your beliefs.
Hilarious.
Just give me the errors.....

for "you people"...
Since the Bible is the word of God, and since all of it is from God, spoken in words which he has chosen, that guarantees no errors. Also, it might be good for us to read it, believe it, and do what it says. But, choice is a beautiful thing.

El Correcto

god is dead
You people are hilarious.
Part of the problem is society gives christians a platform to glorify their ignorance on like we should all just be respectful of it and accept their “opinions”. These are not reasonable opinions at all, it is just provable beyond any standard of doubt incorrect nonsense.

It is not persecution to tell an idiot they are wrong and being an idiot isn’t a pillar of personal identity that needs protecting.