LGBTQ

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1714671378079.png

Box Ox

Isn’t it something how the craziness of the left is pushing people further and further to the right?

I think a lot of people might not necessarily be moving further to the right ideologically. The political spectrum may have just shifted such that they're no longer considered to be Democrats in 2024.

My views now are almost the same as they were when I was campaigning for Democratic candidates 20 years ago. Which is why I find myself agreeing more with Republicans than Democrats these days. If I were to stand up at a Democrats-only dinner and announce my heretical old school liberal beliefs I'd probably be run out of the room.

Box Ox

Isn’t it something how the craziness of the left is pushing people further and further to the right?
I think a lot of people might not necessarily be moving further to the right ideologically. The political spectrum may have just shifted such that they're no longer considered to be Democrats in 2024.

You know, maybe that is technically people having been pushed further to the right if that's just what the political spectrum is these days. I might not be able to tell due to Democrat phantom limb and 15-20% remaining TDS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

My views now are almost the same as they were when I was campaigning for Democratic candidates 20 years ago. Which is why I find myself agreeing more with Republicans than Democrats these days. If I were to stand up at a Democrats-only dinner and announce my heretical old school liberal beliefs I'd probably be run out of the room.
Screenshot_20231220_190752_Chrome.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

"I never left the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party left me."- Ronald Reagan