Liberal colleges possibly losing donations?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I love this! I hope it catches on. The best way to bring about changes is by hitting them where it hurts most....funding.

vantexan

I love this! I hope it catches on. The best way to bring about changes is by hitting them where it hurts most....funding.
That ought to knock out 1% of their donations....

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The Venn diagram of "people who think colleges and universities are liberal indoctrination camps" and "people who donate a large amount of money to colleges and universities" is probably pretty small.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The Venn diagram of "people who think colleges and universities are liberal indoctrination camps" and "people who donate a large amount of money to colleges and universities" is probably pretty small.
I think your intent would be better expressed as the intersection of those two sets but splitting hairs I guess.
I knew what you meant but technically I'm not sure saying the 'Venn diagram is small' as a Venn diagram includes the entire body/number of each set.
I would say the set of "people who think colleges and universities are liberal indoctrination camps" is huge ...
while the set of "people who donate a large amount of money to colleges and universities" is very small.
Using logic and these facts, the intersection of almost any two sets including "people who donate a large amount of money to colleges and universities" is going to be quite small.
Just saying.

floridays

I think your intent would be better expressed as the intersection of those two sets but splitting hairs I guess.
I knew what you meant but technically I'm not sure saying the 'Venn diagram is small' as a Venn diagram includes the entire body/number of each set.
I would say the set of "people who think colleges and universities are liberal indoctrination camps" is huge ...
while the set of "people who donate a large amount of money to colleges and universities" is very small.
Using logic and these facts, the intersection of almost any two sets including "people who donate a large amount of money to colleges and universities" is going to be quite small.
Just saying.

Just playing, you are correct.