Liberty Mutual... Accident Forgiveness?

bumped

I just about burst out laughing watching the Liberty Mutual commercial during the Rangers Orioles game. The commercial emphasizes Liberty Mutuals accident foregiveness plan.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I just about burst out laughing watching the Liberty Mutual commercial during the Rangers Orioles game. The commercial emphasizes Liberty Mutuals accident foregiveness plan.

Yeah, that's why their doors have locks that can only be unlocked with their buzzers...

menotyou

bella amicizia
I gave one of the claims adjusters the finger the other day on the way to Syracuse. He wasn't surprised at all to see a girl in a car slowing down to tell him to friend off and give him the finger. I hope it was my adjuster. Just sayin'.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I gave one of the claims adjusters the finger the other day on the way to Syracuse. He wasn't surprised at all to see a girl in a car slowing down to tell him to friend off and give him the finger. I hope it was my adjuster. Just sayin'.

Gilf with an attitude.
Sweet!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I wish I could think it might have been my adjuster but 'dummass' is in Tx. :dissapointed:

article22

Banned
Years ago brown used to push us to let liberty mutual supply us with personal insurance for our own vehicles... "ohhh its a discounted group rate,, comes right out of your check!!"
it sounded great but any "smart person" added the 52 payments they took out and figured out that liberty mutual is a rip off!!! I declined as their "reduced group rate for upsers" was more than double what i pay now..... Go friend** yourself liberty mutual!!!

packageguy

Only a new yorker would slow down and show him love like that........lol

stink219

In some strange way, I find that sexy.