Liberty Mutual... Accident Forgiveness?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by bumped, Oct 5, 2012.

1. bumped

bumped Well-Known Member

I just about burst out laughing watching the Liberty Mutual commercial during the Rangers Orioles game. The commercial emphasizes Liberty Mutuals accident foregiveness plan.
  2. Dracula

Dracula Package Car is cake compared to this...

Yeah, that's why their doors have locks that can only be unlocked with their buzzers...
  3. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Their accident forgiveness would be only after we died.
  4. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I gave one of the claims adjusters the finger the other day on the way to Syracuse. He wasn't surprised at all to see a girl in a car slowing down to tell him to F off and give him the finger. I hope it was my adjuster. Just sayin'.

BSWALKS Easily Amused

Gilf with an attitude.
  6. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

The problem is you're always at fault so no accident forgiveness check's to send out.:greedy:
  7. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I wish I could think it might have been my adjuster but 'dummass' is in Tx. :dissapointed:
  8. article22

article22 New Member

Years ago brown used to push us to let liberty mutual supply us with personal insurance for our own vehicles... "ohhh its a discounted group rate,, comes right out of your check!!"
    it sounded great but any "smart person" added the 52 payments they took out and figured out that liberty mutual is a rip off!!! I declined as their "reduced group rate for upsers" was more than double what i pay now..... Go f**** yourself liberty mutual!!!
  9. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

Only a new yorker would slow down and show him love like
  10. stink219

stink219 Well-Known Member

In some strange way, I find that sexy.