Liberty Mutual lost another laptop

rich87

Liberty Mutual had another laptop stolen on July 14th and yes this time my personal info was on it. I read where some other people had the same thing happen earlier this year. I was wondering if anything happened. Also what's going on at Liberty Mutual? Maybe UPS should get someone else to handle w/c.

outta hours

Nothing happened yet since my info was lost/stolen. Do sign up for the free year of credit monitoring they offer. It has a value of $ 130.00. Also be sure you place a fraud alert on your social with the credit bureau.

over9five

Staff member
There is a lot of this going around. How can these people still be stupid enough to leave a laptop where it can be stolen??? I think the person who allowed his laptop to be stolen should be fined or spend some time in jail. It is inexcusable.

hoser

Industrial Slob
There is a lot of this going around. How can these people still be stupid enough to leave a laptop where it can be stolen??? I think the person who allowed his laptop to be stolen should be fined or spend some time in jail. It is inexcusable.
I think the stupid point is not it's ease for theft, but how much data is on it.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I have a coworker whos info was on that same laptop.The question is why did it take so long to inform you?