Life before brown

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I have several pair and wear them all the time. Very comfortable and great for working around the house and property.
You can hang 10 pounds of tools off them and load up the pockets and you don't have to pull them up.

This time of year I wear them at work all the time (they are brown carhartts by the way). I work in an out building across from the hub where the overhead doors are always open. Long johns ,bib overalls,hoodies,and wool hats are the dress of the day.Dungarees.net they ship UPS

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Back to the o.p. I worked for the forest service operating a fire tower. It was too cool. When the readiness plan was low I got to help on controlled burns, accompany the co. Ranger on consultations, help with surveys. At the same time I also played rugby (omg way too much fun...I wish I could still play!). I have also run lights and sound for a house band, waited on more tables than I care to remember, been a mh case manager (13.5 a year for 40 in debt), and numerous other necessarily miserable jobs (child care, convenience store clerk). The forest service was seasonal and paid about 1/4 what I make driving but was much more relaxing and easier on my body. Werking for Brown is challenging and fun. I can really appreciate the level at which I have to deal with most people now and I love being athletic.
Maybe I'll post a rugby photo.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I can really appreciate the level at which I have to deal with most people

At one time I used to be a grave digger (and grave back filler) never had any customer service complaints. LOL
PS and if the sup gave me any grief they went into the hole too. No need for a steward !