Live election results by google

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I voted Obama 4 years but it really is beyond my comprehension how anyone would vote for him again. Oh well it's done. Really what's more important is it'll be interesting to see how congress goes.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
8:25 pst
election-825pm.png

trickpony1

This is the beginning of the end.
Look for bad things to happen quicker than before.
It may not be next week, next month or next year but the America that you once knew will cease to exist.
The sad part is some of you are too GD dumb to realize it.

TOS-
I hope you're happy.

can a mod move this to the "told you so" thread in general discussions?

menotyou

bella amicizia
It may not be next week, next month or next year but the America that you once knew will cease to exist.
These were my thoughts when Bush was re-elected.

Returntosender

So much doom and gloom. We are USPsers we face doom and gloom every day at work. This Obama re election doom amd gloom thinking should not affect us.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So much doom and gloom. We are USPsers we face doom and gloom every day at work. This Obama re election doom amd gloom thinking should not affect us.

When you wake up tomorrow, it will pretty much be the same as it was today and the day before and the day before ...

Simply not that big a deal and nothing that anybody on BC had anything to do with and certainly not something that anyone on here can do anything about.

bluehdmc

The USA isn't the only country in the world having problems. Greece, France, Spain, and a few other countries are in greater recessions than we are.

It was a world wide depression in the '30's that help bring the Hitler into power. Hopefully now that the election is over maybe Washington can work together instead of wasting time blaming everything on the other party.

klein

Für Meno :)

TOS-
I hope you're happy.

can a mod move this to the "told you so" thread in general discussions?

That is probably true, just like Americans said said once negros were freed as slaves, or as women right took place.
I suppose it's still the same , just different topics, such as the freedom for gay rights to marry, women having their own right to their own body, and all Americans being able to seek a doctor without having to declare bankruptcy and also being able to go to college or university if you have the smarts, but have poor parents.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That is probably true, just like Americans said said once negros were freed as slaves, or as women right took place.
I suppose it's still the same , just different topics, such as the freedom for gay rights to marry, women having their own right to their own body, and all Americans being able to seek a doctor without having to declare bankruptcy and also being able to go to college or university if you have the smarts, but have poor parents.

Negroes ??????

:rofl::rofl: