Local 384 recommends sending it back it is a NO.

smart girl

Despite a few from trying to high jack one of the most important meetings in our locals history, my Executive Board is not recommending this TA with all the uncertainties and confusing terms. I commend them for the guts to refuse to subject their members to less than we deserve.
image.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
AWESOME JOB!

There is NO more gratifying experience than to come together as members and take control of our UNION! HOFFA/HALL/local leaders WORK FOR US!

Just because "THEY" say its a good deal, doesnt make it a good deal. When "WE" the membership collectively says its a good deal, then thats when it qualifies to be called such.

Simply trying to play a numbers game and get a piece of crap passed at the expense of "dividing" the membership is WRONG!

I voted for HOFFA and dont agree with TDU, but today, I would stand side by side with a TDU member and fight this chitt wagon.

Peace

TOS

balland chain

Our Local 71 in Charlotte NC, said last week that "this is a great contract, and they could NOT believe how much the company gave in." They are just feeding us a good pile of crap.. The contract is horrible for all except the company... The language will give us less protection with all the new technology that UPS has and will have in the years to come..The company will have more power to terminate and more incentive to terminate to save money with the four year progression.. Less pay per hour for young blood, and less vacation time as well..This needs to get voted down... Also, no increase for a 25 and out pension and with that you will not get insurance .. Really, after 25 years of giving your body to this company and you dont even get insurance ?? Vote NO !!!!

kingOFchester

Despite a few from trying to high jack one of the most important meetings in our locals history, my Executive Board is not recommending this TA with all the uncertainties and confusing terms. I commend them for the guts to refuse to subject their members to less than we deserve.

I was there also. Speaks volumes that the board is recommending a no vote.