Lost in the News

Tyrone Slothrop

liegay said:
I have put TS the stalker on my ignore list. The stalker is now sending me private messages begging me not to beat her so bad on the public forum. I can't stand to see women cry so I had to put her on ignore. Heres some more positive news that got lost in the news:

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/010202.php

Obviously you can't stand being humiliated, and I don't blame you. Can you post something a litle more recent about the 'good news' you allude to? A powerline blog post from a year ago doesn't count. I'm sure you are a 'beeg' fan of Hindrocket, but he is hardly an authority on much of anything.

Any thoughts on the original post, aiding India with nuclear fuel in spite of the NPT?

V

visitor

I find it disturbing that some of you have such strong comments and opinions about Iraq for individuals who have never been there to experience it for themselves. The biggest problem is not the events in Iraq or the US Bureaucratic system. It's the media and the asshats who allow themselves to be manipulated by it's biased disinformation policies.

Slothrop

I find it disturbing that some of you have such strong comments and opinions about Iraq for individuals who have never been there to experience it for themselves. The biggest problem is not the events in Iraq or the US Bureaucratic system. It's the media and the asshats who allow themselves to be manipulated by it's biased disinformation policies.
Visitor,

Thanks for resurrecting a long dead thread that started out about nuclear proliferation in India, thread jacked into an Iraq thread by beegdadday. Ironically the disaster that was feared 9 months ago is reality today.

I take it from your comment that you have served in Iraq. Were/are you in a position to make decisions and have an overview of the situation nationwide?

I don’t understand how you can blame the current situation on ‘the media’, unless you are referring to the way ‘the media’ laid down and let the administration deceive the American public.

When dissent is forbidden, we no longer have a free society. The fact that we can hold strong opinions without fear of reprisal is a testament to the strength of our Founding Father’s vision.