LU952 got a slam dunk against the "short bus crew"

TLee

Way to go "short bus crew!" Now we ALL can officially say you guys are losers and no matter who you thought you had behind you it obviously DID NOT WORK "hints LU399&LU396" . Isn't this that losers 2nd swing at the local?

I heard e.j was crying. Even better all those idiots that thought they had it going are now scrambling to kiss butt to the standing Principal Officer.

Wait I have to ask , e.j did you really cry? j.b did you really run out of the union hall without talking to anyone?

Hey ej come to a 63 meeting "if you have stable emotions" and you might learn something.

TDU SUCKS / LOCAL 63 IS IN THE HOUSE #WHITE BALLOT

browncowboy

Way to go "short bus crew!" Now we ALL can officially say you guys are losers and no matter who you thought you had behind you it obviously DID NOT WORK "hints LU399&LU396" . Isn't this that losers 2nd swing at the local?

I heard e.j was crying. Even better all those idiots that thought they had it going are now scrambling to kiss butt to the standing Principal Officer.

Wait I have to ask , e.j did you really cry? j.b did you really run out of the union hall without talking to anyone?

Hey ej come to a 63 meeting "if you have stable emotions" and you might learn something.

TDU SUCKS / LOCAL 63 IS IN THE HOUSE #WHITE BALLOT
These are a bunch of, lack of work ethic, want to be, make money for nothing Cry babies. Any one who would even attempt to bring a TDU endorsement to their slate is foolish. JB, the dah,"I just want somebody to like me, I follow Edgar where ever he goes", fool, and the rest of the clowns on the LD/we can't even nominate slate are and now should be done. If members really care about their families, they need to realize there are people out there looking for an easy 3 years of the members future. Which would cost every member their livelihood. If you are a union employee, go to your local membership meetings. Get involved. That's how you are informed. Don't listen to these want to be's.They will lie to your face just like EE.

TLee

These are a bunch of, lack of work ethic, want to be, make money for nothing Cry babies. Any one who would even attempt to bring a TDU endorsement to their slate is foolish. JB, the dah,"I just want somebody to like me, I follow Edgar where ever
We support mental/retardation at the fullest though. ej/jb we are here for you. Maybe one knight we can go through some flash cards, basic math,election rules, financials, unity and maybe even building structures! I'll even let you guys use your Crayolas. We're in this as a team.

LOCAL 63 IS IN THE HOUSE. #WHITE BALLOT.
TDU SUCKS!