Lynne Stewart Released--Convicted of aiding Terroist's --Released under cover of the Holiday season

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Lynne Stewart released ---where is the Liberal Compassion for all the victims here and abroad ??
She was convicted of passing a message to the Islamic Group should reconsider a cease-fire in attacks against the Egyptian government.

So you are saying you think a terrorist group should have continued killing Egyptians?

What am I missing here?

oldngray

nowhere special
CNN is the only news source that claimed the messages she passed on were about a cease fire. Every other source just said she was helping the convicted terrorist communicate with his followers. I have to wonder what were in the other messages she passed along.

island1fox

Hoax,

You should check multiple news feeds on this story.

Some facts --not spin -left or right.

Facts: Lynne Stewart was the Attorney for the Blind Sheik who was convicted in the first World Trade Center bombing in which six people died. He was also convicted of planning numerous bombings across the U.S.
He was forbidden to Communicate to the outside world.

Lynne Stewart was convicted of acting as his interpreter in prison---and communicated his messages to terror groups.

Now to sort out the spin : Liberal news will tell you she is dying of Cancer and the Communication from a convicted terrorist stopped murders.

Conservative news will tell you she broke the law --should remain in prison --the Communication caused many more deaths in particular --the slaughter of sixty Egyptians --with a females body sliced open with a note --demanding the release of the blind sheik.

Let the news report ---you can decide !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's already a story of O.J. trying to pull a Lynne Stewart.
I didn't know what they were talking about.....I guess he wants Obama to pardon him for medical reasons.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hoax,

You should check multiple news feeds on this story.

Some facts --not spin -left or right.

Facts: Lynne Stewart was the Attorney for the Blind Sheik who was convicted in the first World Trade Center bombing in which six people died. He was also convicted of planning numerous bombings across the U.S.
He was forbidden to Communicate to the outside world.

Lynne Stewart was convicted of acting as his interpreter in prison---and communicated his messages to terror groups.

Now to sort out the spin : Liberal news will tell you she is dying of Cancer and the Communication from a convicted terrorist stopped murders.

Conservative news will tell you she broke the law --should remain in prison --the Communication caused many more deaths in particular --the slaughter of sixty Egyptians --with a females body sliced open with a note --demanding the release of the blind sheik.

Let the news report ---you can decide !!!
Is she the only person ever in prison with cancer ?? Dying of cancer. So does everyone in prison with terminal cancer get out or just her ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The lady has incurable cancer. Federal statues allow these kinds of releases with the proper writs filed. Whats the big deal? Do you actually think this dying woman can harm the USA again? Jeffery Skilling is also asking to be released from prison for the biggest ripoff of the american public during the bush administration, and I am sure ALL of you rednecks would welcome that move, EH?

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
There are plenty of others in prison with cancer.....turn them all loose?

Women have babies in prison too....they don't let them out just because they are pregnant.

You get what you got and you have it where you are at because of circumstances involving your bad choices!!

island1fox

The lady has incurable cancer. Federal statues allow these kinds of releases with the proper writs filed. Whats the big deal? Do you actually think this dying woman can harm the USA again? Jeffery Skilling is also asking to be released from prison for the biggest ripoff of the american public during the bush administration, and I am sure ALL of you rednecks would welcome that move, EH?

TOS

tos,

Wow !!! There may be some hope for you ! That was a Change --You actually acknowledged in YOUR post that she did in fact hurt the U.S. !!!