Man dressed as a UPS driver invades Minnesota home and kills 3 inside

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
So easy to check these things. The social security administration keeps a death index, you can search it online for free, other databases could cross check any SS# for age, address, current contributions. You only see what you want to see. The government could if they want, pass laws with harsh penalties. They won't. Country club GOP wants cheap labor and Dems want future voters.

The amount of identity theft is out of control. It probably has gotten worst since the pandemic, fake ID’s are commonplace and the criminals are taking full advantage of them because there are no consequences. The federal or state agencies that should be prosecuting these people are overwhelmed.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
During Covid, the company stopped asking ex-employees to give their browns back. Dunno if it is policy, now.

I remember there was a home invasion recorded on Ring..I kid you not the man scribbled UPS on a post note and attached it to his cap…and the real funny part was that he yelled “UPS” before ringing the doorbell..

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I remember there was a home invasion recorded on Ring..I kid you not the man scribbled UPS on a post note and attached it to his cap…and the real funny part was that he yelled “UPS” before ringing the doorbell..
Sounds like he might’ve got a little hole thru that post it note.

born2Bwild

I had a friend who bought storage spaces and flipped them. he came up to me one day and said he bought a storage space full of ups uniforms. later I learned it belonged to a driver who is no longer alive. I told my supervisor and his reaction was : and...?

R1wonder

This is absolutely sick . Bad press for this terrible company we all love lol. Carol is already doing enough damage we don’t need stuff like this. Ups should not cut corners on background checks when it comes to package cars . Without getting into detail for all to see , us drivers know we could prob go rob half of a small town blind over night with the stuff we know. It’s on ups to hire people that are there for the right reasons