management pension rumor

A. Wrench

Happened to see your post today... I was promoted Jan. 11, 2008. If I had known that I was going into a 401K at 43 years old I would have never left the Teamsters. Every single thing I was told was not true.

542thruNthru

Happened to see your post today... I was promoted Jan. 11, 2008. If I had known that I was going into a 401K at 43 years old I would have never left the Teamsters. Every single thing I was told was not true.
Well, welcome to how today's teamsters feel with how management lies and treats us.

You decided to go into management for a company that is known for treating it's employees badly. Now you're all of a sudden shocked that they treated you unfair?

You made your bed, now sleep in it.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I was promoted Jan. 11, 2008. BLAH BLAH BLAH Every single thing I was told was not true.
mark.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
Well, welcome to how today's teamsters feel with how management lies and treats us.

You decided to go into management for a company that is known for treating it's employees badly. Now you're all of a sudden shocked that they treated you unfair?

You made your bed, now sleep in it.
not fair.gif

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated

They don't talk about it much, but they give you one take back. You just have to walk into your District Manager's office, spin around in a circle three times and then scream "TAKE BACK". You will almost certainly be a Teamster again. Works almost every time. Fingers crossed!