Manger committing fraud for employee?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yeah, I was just going to say mind you should mind your own damn bussiness or you're going to end up regreting sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Where's that madera video with the driver repeating " Take care of yourself " over and over. PS you sound really jelly too.
Can I sound like peanut butter?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Im looking for some help on how to report a manager for inappropriate relationship with female employee.

Besides numerous perks he has given her the big one is he is making her as disabled for large parts of the year when she is not. He did this last year and didnt mark her on the books as dis until we confronted him about why she never had to come to work and when she did why she always got first cut. Many people think he was giving her free hours as well, marking her as here for 3.5 when she wasnt.

Last dec I documented her bragging about how she wouldnt have to work form jan to nov. And sure enough she just came back to work this week one week before peak same as last year. Now she wasnt out whole year this time and thats because our contracts changed and you can only be out for 6 months before they take your healthcare away. She was out 1 week short of 6 months...

I believe they are committing fraud but I have no idea who you take that kind of thing to. Is it HR? or should I wait for one of the higher ups to come in the building? Any advise?

Here's some advice

M Y O B !!!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Just believe in karma, it happens. As for what someone does at work, or does not do, or if they are disabled, I do not know how anyone has time at UPS to notice.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
One of the best things about this job is that you can just do your friend:censored2:king job and go the friend:censored2:k home without bringing any of it with you. If you were smart, you'd keep it that way.